074

Once hearing those last two words, Yoongi leans in and meets Jimins lips half way.

Their hands remain interlocked on Jimins lap, not wanting to let go.

Head tilted, eyes closed, it's a gentle kiss at first- until Yoongi finally twists in his seat for better access. His free hand finds it's way to the younger's nape, fingertips lightly brushing the ends of Jimin's hair which sends tingling sensation down his spine. Yoongi presses a little further, a little rougher, he can feel Jimins hand in his own squeeze a little tighter.

Yoongi pulls away briefly. "What else did you want me to ask?" His hand now rests against Jimin's cheek, and he leans in again before he recieves an answer.

Jimin pulls back a second later, lips curled up into a smile. It's only then that Yoongi realises the boys cheeks are flushed red, he can even feel the warmth against his hand. "I was waiting" he pauses to land a brief kiss onto Yoongis lips. (Something that makes his cheeks burn more- since when did he get all this confidence?) "For you to ask me to be your boyfriend"

"Ohhh" yoongi laughs sheepishly. "I skipped a step, didn't I?"

"That's ok, there's still time."

Yoongi feels a little embarrassed now, he was never much of a smooth talker (though he wished he was– wouldn't it be nice to sweep your loved one off their feet with your words alone?).

"Then, I guess there's no other way but to...."

"Wait!" Jimin exclaims suddenly, almost giving Yoongi a little heart attack. "One second"

The older watches him with a puzzled look as jimin let's go of his hand (sadly) and shuffles around on the sofa until his whole body was facing Yoongi, with his legs crossed In front of him. He continues to silently gaze at jimin, wondering whether there was going to be an explanation for– whatever that was.

"Better view" is all Jimin says, lips curled upwards. "Now I'm ready. You can continue."

"Alright" he laughs softly, his gaze returning back to his own hands in his lap. "So, uh,.. as I was saying... Jimin, would you like to go out with me?"

"No" Jimin answers, almost shattering Yoongi with his confidence until–

"I'd love to"

"Wow" the older breathes out. "You had to do that didn't you?"

Jimin fails to hold back his laughter as he leans forward to wrap his arms around Yoongis neck and pressing his head into the crook. "I'm sorry"

"No you're not" Yoongi replies playfully. When Jimin leans back, he pokes the boys chest. "Stop trying to give me heart attacks."

"Sorry, I'll try not to next time!"

They continue with some mindless chatter, sitting closely together on the sofa, until Jimin decides its time for him to leave. He rises to gather his things, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Unless..." Yoongi starts. Jimin turns his head.

While the older did leave several seconds for Jimin to intervene, he didn't expect him to actually do so–at least not until he had asked the question.

"I don't think I should" Jimin says, more apologetic than anything else.

Yoongi just looks at him. "I haven't asked anything yet"

"I know, but I'm psychic. What can I say?" Jimin shrugs, a smug smile tugging at his lips.

"Alright, professor x." Yoongi laughs and jokingly rolls his eyes. "But are you sure... I mean, it'll be perfectly fine. We have a spare mattress– unless, of course, you just wanna... you know, share–which is fine too."