061

Yoongi feels guilty, he does. Incredibly so.

He doesn't want to, if anything he was trying to convince himself that he shouldn't feel this way.

Because after all if the worst was right, then why should he be the one to feel guilty?...

For days he had been thinking back to the day Jimin apologised.

"Well I was more shocked the first time, I wasn't really sure if I liked it or not in that way.. but I knew I wanted to try it again..."

Though at the time he was more caught up in the fact Jimin liked the kiss they shared, or the possibility of someone watching them, he left that day with questions he still wanted to ask.

What way do you mean?

Are you into guys?

Do you like me?...

Or are you just experimenting...?

He never asked those questions, by his own fault- as the days went by he forgot about them too. I guess you could also say he was convinced that Jimin liked him back, so he didn't feel the need to bring it back up.

Yet, here he is, standing from his bedroom window looking down to the empty bus stop across the road, now wishing he had. Hating every minute of what he was doing and with the uncertainty of it all.

Of course he feels guilty.

Yoongi is ignoring the younger, without telling him why, without telling him anything. And after what happened in the canteen today, Yoongi starts to wonder what he's doing.

Jimin has already told you he's not into guys! Do you have to be so nosey!?

What if Jimin really doesn't like him like that?

Yoongi is afraid of expressing his feelings for Jimin to then start his sentence with i'm sorry...
Yoongi is afraid of expressing his feelings only for Jimin to be playing with him on the side.

Is that what he's doing?

He backs away from the window and digs his hands into his hair, tugging as though that would release even a little bit of stress.

He's anxious and confused, and now realising his tactic of making space between them in hope problems would go away (once again) doesn't work.

Maybe if he left It longer...? Continue to avoid the problems and perhaps it will work out in the end?

Things can't get worse than they already are....

Right?

Yoongi let's out a loud groan and curls up onto his bed, hoping he would fall asleep quickly to forget about everything for just a little while.