016

Oh, how the silence bothers him. The thick, Awkward, Silence.

Yoongi has gone far too long without apologising and he needs to say it quickly. The two are coming towards the bus stop by now and they've walked the whole way in silence. He wonders why Jimin even wanted to walk with him.

The grip on his phone inside his pocket couldn't be tighter as he wracks his brain for the perfect way to bring up the topic. At this point he was struggling to even form basic sentences that actually makes sense.

Just say something for gods sake!

"I-um, about that,... about last week.." he curses himself for stumbling on his words but at least it's a start. He sees Jimin turn his head in the corner of his eye, he doesn't dare to look anywhere but the floor; he's too scared. "it was a mistake. i'm so sorry"

After a moment of silence, Yoongi finally faces Jimin who just diverts his eyes away at the same time. "it's fine." There was no obvious relief or joy in the boys voice, Yoongi only got more worried until Jimin chuckled like nothing was wrong. "it just startled me that's all. I knew I must have been mistaken".

Yoongi's heart drops to his stomach as Jimin turns to him and smiles. They reach the bus shelter and Jimin takes a seat. He thought about explaining more to the younger, but quickly decided against it. 

I mean, what more is there to explain?

Yoongi is too busy in his head that he almost doesn't notice the bus pull up in front of them. "bye hyung, see you tomorrow" is what Jimin calls as he steps onto the bus and waves through the window. He seems to calm and un-bothered that Yoongi was only more confused. He wasn't sure whether he should feel relieved that this situation was resolved so quickly. 

I guess he didn't need to explain anything else after all.