069

Yoongi was walking to his English class the next day, his coat dripping onto the hallway with every step and an umbrella by his side that, surprisingly, hasn't been opened.

After waking up from his nap yesterday, he was unable to get much sleep after that so he stayed awake and played some kind of PC game. Now his eyes hurt from staring at the bright glaring screen.

Clearly, his day was going great already.

On his way, he passed Taehyung in the hall and after a small delay he quickly turns around in a hurry. "Wait!"

The younger, being one of the only few students passing in the hall, turns around to face Yoongi.

Though, the corner of Taehyungs lips seem to drop into a thin line as he waits for Yoongi to speak. Yoongi didn't have a good feeling about that look.

"Sorry to bother you.. I was just wondering if.. if Jimin was in today..?"

Taehyung blinks, his blank expression wasn't giving much away but since its a contrast from the boys usual polite smiles, Yoongi is almost certain he knows about what has happened.

"I don't know" the boy finally replies. "He hasn't messaged us much"

"Is he OK?"

Taehyung shifts his weight onto one foot. "I think you should just ask him yourself"

"I don't- i mean I would but.. I don't think he will want to talk to me"

"Stop assuming what he wants and doesn't want. Nothing will ever happen if you keep acting like that." Truthfully, Yoongi was a little surprised at the boldness of Taehyuungs words. He didn't expect that he would say it so bluntly- but in a way, Yoongi was glad he did.

It was his wake up call. He needed to stop moping around and avoiding his problems.

"You're right." Yoongi says. "Thank you" He takes that as his time to leave, knowing he should get to class.

But before he could even take another step, Taehyung grabbed a hold of his sleeve. "Hey!" the younger said in a more stern tone "just what exactly did you say to Jimin anyway."

Yoongi froze slightly. He thought Taehyung knew already, considering the way he was acting.

"Because as a best friend, I deserve to know. So I can beat you into the ground!"

The older wasn't sure if he was more intimidated or found Taehyungs threat quite funny, but either way he didn't really fancy getting jumped on by Jimins best friend.

"Can I, maybe, tell you later?" Yoongi asks cautiously.

Taehyungs grip only tightened. "No, you can tell me now"

"Fine, alright" knowing there's no escape, Yoongi let's out a deep breath before finding the words. He hated saying this, he regretted it once and he'll definitely regret it again.

"...there was a point where I thought he was using me to see if he liked boys.."

"And you told him that?..."

"Yes"