007

Jimin.

Clumsy was a cute nickname but Jimin was somehow so much prettier now.

Why had Yoongi never noticed how well the name fits with the boy's adorable look.

Yoongi wished the boy was standing in front of him so he could put the name to his face and see how it fits. Out of all the years he's known the boy, he's never thought about that before.

And since when did Yoongi find anyone adorable? Let alone Jimin?

Park Jimin.

When his class was finished, yoongi and Namjoon made their way to the canteen.

Clumsy— he meant Jimin, was just walking through the door with his friend as Yoongi turned the corner. They followed them in a moment after.

He wondered over to his table and sat down in his usual spot, Namjoon following close behind. He pulled out his phone, using it to hide the fact that he was secretly looking over the top of the screen across the room. 

The name fitted the boy so well. It was a name for someone small and cute and Jimin was just that.

Yoongis realises that clumsy is pretty damn handsome as he stares at the boys side profile. Jimin definitely had nice features, so much so Yoongi was almost stuck in a daze. Soon, the older had forgotten about being discreet.

But then everything became ten times better

Because Yoongi heard the boy laugh.

Yoongis heart melted when he heard the little cackle that was Jimins adorable laugh. He didn't think clumsy could get any more cuter.