33

Still America.

So much in my head. I can't think. Words. Words have no meaning. I'm feeling all the pain over again. Or am I experiencing this for the first time? I can't tell. Please...Russia. Help me. You love me, don't you?

'I love you America! I promise I'll never stop loving you! I'm going to find a way to get you awake.'

Russia! You're so close! I want you! Need you! Please, come back. I'm right here...

'I promise...' Weaker. His voice is weaker.

Don't go! Please! Russia...I'm right here! I'm right here. I'm...right....here...

tired. I'm so tired. I don't want to relive these anymore. please...

"America! Pay attention!" 

The U.N. building? But it's so outdated. "Sorry, U.N. not my fault." U.N. looked different. He was not wearing the uniform he usally does. I-Old me was at the table, looking at a piece of paper. "Come on America. Sign it, and this whole 'cold war' will be over." I know that voice. It's this time. NO. NONONONONONO....

USSR smiled as old ame signed the paper. All of a sudden, Soveit started coughing. "Sov! Wh-What's happening?!" He coughs more, blood coming out of his mouth. "I-I don't know! I-it feels like I'm being ripped apart!" Old me's eyes widend. 

"The document! We have to stop it!" He rushed to the paper, but USSR stopped him. "No. Don't. This is my fate." I grabbed him. No more distinguishing between old me and now me. This is all real all over again. "No, Sov! What about your kids?" He smiled. He was turning to dust. "They will grow up. Tell them I'm sorry I could never be there for them."

"No...Soviet!" I try to grab him tighter. Maybe if I hold onto him tight enough, he'll stay. But I knew. He was dissolving. "Дорогой д-" He dissolved. Gone. He didn't even finish speaking. "NO!" I collapse to my knees. "Well....That happened." U.N. why isn't he reacting? Why is he-I look at him. ISIS. "W-What are you-" He grabbed me. 

"You are an idiot, you know? You really think that these people care about you? They are just using you! You are a worthless peice of shit! You shouldn't exist!"

NO

NO that's not true. Russia loves me!

"Russia? He hates you! He has never loved you!" His face morphed into Russia's. "I'VE NEVER LOVED YOU!" 

"NO!"

Russia(Finally)

"America talked in the coma! That's a good sign, right?" The doctor hummed. "It's either a good thing or a bad thing." I tilt my head, confused. "What did he say?" I think.

"'Russia. Help me. You love me, don't you?'" The doctor sighs, the countries on the video call all quiet. "As I feared, it's a bad thing. Whatever America is experiencing in this 'coma' is something that is affecting him mentally. So much so that it's caused him to speak." Everyone frowned. 

All of a sudden, it hits me. "ISIS did this." I get up. "It all makes sense! He knows Ame has PTSD. He has the ability to make something that would cause him to relive his worst moments. he's been missing for months...We have to find him!" U.N. speaks on the video call.

"I'm orginazing the search party now. Russia, you are staying with America. If he speaks again, it'll be most likely about you." I nod. "I'll do it. We have to save America!" Everyone cheers.

????

"They're onto you, ISIS sir. What do we do?" ISIS simply laughed. "Act like nothing is wrong. They won't employ you all for the search. And if they do, well, then things would still go good. Just keep them away from the bunker, got it?" Nod. 

"After all. Once we get this finished, you'll get the recognition you all deserve."

Finally. People will know us. "Yes, ISIS sir."