29

Wow. It's been so long that I'm treating this like another book. Also, Let me know if you want to see more of my...life? As in my day-to-day life as JustUrAverageAngel? Or not. 

Russia

I waited by the park entrance for Ame. He said he was going to be a little late. "RUSS!" I turn and smile. "Hey Ame. What took you so long?" He laughs and hands me a picnic basket. It was warm. "What did you make?" He smiled and I nearly died. TOO PURE~ I think.

"It's a secret!" We walk to the place we had found that no one else has. Our secret spot America calls it. We sit down and he pulls out two plates of food. "What is this?" I ask. He hands me a plate. "Just try it." I shurg. He hasn't poisend me yet. I take the fork and cut a piece of the meat off. I take the bite and...WOW.

"This is-Woah. How did you-" Ame laughs. "I've been cooking for 65 kids. You learn to make your own recipes. I just never thought they would be that good!" I nod and eat more. I swallow and say, "It makes my dessert seem like trash." 

"NO! You can't say that!" I pull out two Blizzards from my ushanka. "Blizzard?" He grins, the sunglasses falling off to reveal his beutiful eyes. "HELL YEAH! Blizzards are the best!" He grabs one and devours it. "I thought you liked McDonalds?" I ask. The McDonalds was closed so I went to Dariy Queen instead.

"McDonalds has good food, but nothing beats a blizzard! It's like a shake and Ice cream mixed into one!" I take a bite. "You are right it is good." America gasped. "You've never had a blizzard?!" I shake my head. "Oh My GOD, you need help!" 

America

I can't belive He's never had a blizzard before this! "What is my life now?!?!" I say, collapsing on the ground. "How can the one I love never tried the greatest gift to god before?!" Russia laughed. "Are you going to finish this?" I shake my head. "I'm full! The shock of your inepitude has made me lose my appitatie!"

Russia sigh and cleaned up the stuff. Then he lay right next to me. "You are too cute." He says. I look over at him. "If I'm cute than you are too." He rolls his eyes and hugs me. "Don't move. I just want to cuddle." He says. I pout. "Fine..." We lay there together. All of sudden, my stomach started to churn. 

"Ame, what-" I got up and ran as fast as I could to avoid the spray landing on Russia. 

I started to throw up, coughing and gasping. I felt a hand on my back, and another holding my hair back. I kept my eyes closed. This was bad... "Ame are you- ЕБЕНА МАТЬ!" I open my eyes and I panic. I'm now puking out blood and black ink. I gasp and fall back. "America? What's happening?" 

I pant and look up at him. My vision was blurring. "A-Attack...BLM-Oh god-" I feel my head splitting. This isn't normal. "AME!" I feel nothing.

I open my eyes. Where- "Oh. What happened this time?" I turn and nearly fall out of my non-existent seat. "M-Mom?" She walked up to me. "You have been through so much." I reach for her hand, but phase through it. "w-What ar you-How are-mom?" She laugh and said, "It's alright. I won't leave."

She sits down next to me. "I wish I could help you. I wish I was also remade." I shake my head. "No! If-If you did, well...You'd be bad!" She nods. "But it's not just that. I have become one with nature." I remebered the lessons she taught me. "Oh...We miss you. Con and me." She nods. 

"I know. But you are both so lucky to live. I'm glad you can live a life." I sigh and look down. "But I don't want to." She looks confused. "I'm barely holding together, mom. Everyday it's tensions, riots, the president trying to do some weird shit...It hurts. My attacks are become more frequent. I just had one in front of Russia! I-" 

"You are doing better than anyone could have in your position. If it were anyone else? They would be dead. So don't give in." I felt like I was waking up. 

"Your battle is not yet over."

Someone

"Ink?" I nod. "Hmmm. This will be intresting. Did you get a sample?" I nod agian. "Then lets start with the testing, shall we?" I nod once more.

"Keep it up. We might find out some more, Nauru."