15

America

Okay. You've got this. You jut have 65 kids in your car driving to your work with the people who think you are insecure. Just fine. Yep. JUST FINE.

Russia

I looked over at America. He looked stressed. It was hard to get all the kids into the car this morning, so he didn't have time to get ready. He was wearing his pajama top; long sleeved for some reason. He put on jeans, but missed his sunglasses and the makeup I learned he wore to hide the scars he had gotten in past wars and fights.

His hair was a mess and he was currently wearing hearing aids. When I first saw him wear them, he said he wears them in the morning and at night to help his ears heal from all the explosions he was near. I smiled though. His gray eye was slowly turning a red with a blue stripe in the middle. 

The others already went ahead of us to get everyone into the parking lot. I sighed. There was a lot of noise. But no one was dying or on fire(Which I learned happend daily). America sighed. He quickly turned on the radio and instanly everyone quited down. I looked over. "They all like music." We soon arrived. 

America took a deep breath as he parked the car. "Okay guys, you know the rules?" They nodded. "No roughhousing until we get home, no kidnapping or attacking countries and if someone tries to get close to you say personal space; not shoot them in the face with potatoes." I shrugged. 

"I mean Belarus would like the." Ame glared at me. "Okay, lets go you guys."

NO POV

The countries were outside waiting for whatever they wanted to show them. A limo drove into the parking lot. Soon, America and Russia stepped out. China immeadatly yelled, "WHAT-?! Did you two-" Russia glared at at the chinese country. America sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Please don't scream guys. I've got enou-" "DAD!!!!!!!!" Kids burst out of the car. "DAD! TEXAS SAID THAT HOUSTON AND TALLAHASSEE ARE FOLLOWING US!" America groaned. 

He opened the door and more kids came out. "Watch them will you? I've got a horse and alligator to wrestle." 

America

SHIT

This sucked. I looked over at the incoming animals and pulled out a rope. Houston started galloping faster. I sighed. I really regret training those animals to do tricks. Tallahassee(an alligator) was riding Houston.

AGAIN. 

Quickly I started to loop the rope like a lasso. As the animals got closer, I was able to rope it around the neck of Houston. I quickly calmed him down and got Tallahassee off the horse. I led them to the kids. Florida and Texas weren't looking at me. 

"What did I tell you about leaving your pets out of their cages when we leave the house?" "Not to do it." They whispered. I nodded. "When we get home, you two have to clean the house." They whined. "BUT DADDDD~"I scoffed.

"No 'but dad's okay? You dug your grave, now lie in it." N.Y and Idaho were laughoing with some of the territories. "As for you jokesters, You'll be doing garden work. Except for you Idaho. You're helping Florida and Texas clean the house." Idaho nodded silently.

I heard a cough. I turned and my face fell. The countries were there. They had seen it all. IMPROVISE! I know! I coughed and said, "Countries of the world, These are my kids." I gulped. Britain-Fake Dad- Shut up Con- was the first to react. 

"CHILDREN!?" I nodded. "They um...appeared one day after I killed...Confederate. They just kept appearing." U.N. then asked. "How many kids?" I gulped.

"65." 

"WHAT!!!!!!?" I nodded agian. "Yep." E.U hid in the back, staying pretty inconspicuous. I smiled. "I-I didn't really want to tell you guys because...well...Japansese Empire found out and...yeah." The countries nodded.

"So, let me get this straight." Britian asked. "You have 65 kids that you take care of on a daliy basis and I'm going to assume alone-" "Yep." "And you act like a good-for-nothing to hide them from us in fear of them getting killed." 

"That pretty much sums it up-Texas! PUT OHIO DOWN! You are already in trouble, don't make me get rid of your toy gun collection!" Texas put Ohio down and pouted. I turned back to the countries. "Any other questions?" E.U. raised his hand. 

"So, you aren't a lazy good for nothing?" I shook my head. "I wish. But I've got these little buggers to take care of." 

E.U.

Intresting. America has kids. I know what I have to do now. 

As the others gathered to talk and awe at the kids, I turned, dialing up my phone. 

'Hello?'

"I've got some information you'll like, ISIS"