32

America

No. No NONONONOONONO Why do I have to experience that agian? It still hurts...WHY?

I open my eyes to find a very fammiliar place. "No-NO! NOT THIS PLACE, PLEASE!" I yell into the sky. I look over and then hide. People emerged from the place and I held my breath. It was my kids...only younger. They were playing. But not for long. Hawaii ran away, closer to the forest than the field.

"Oh? And who might you be, young one?" I flinch on sight of the empire. "I-I'm Hawaii..." The little state muttered. The red sun country smiled. "One of America's states?" She smiles. "You must be a child of his. Intresting." Hawaii tried to escape, but was grabbed by her arm. 

"I wouldn't leave right yet, little one. We have some things to talk about." She tried to escape. "HELP! HELP! HEL-" Japanese Empire covered her mouth. "Don't fear. I won't hurt you. Too bad." Japan grabbed her sword and cut a thin line down Hawaii's back. 

She screamed into Emp's hand, and my body felt the pain all over again. The empire smiled as she dug further into Hawaii's back. I hear a scream. "HAWAII!" He came. Just like last time. She let go of the girl and smiled. "America! You never told about kids. Nazi be very happy, don't you think, 友達?" Rushing forward he grabbed the little girl, and kicked the country in the gut.

"DONT EVER TOUCH MY CHILDREN!" She laughed. "Oh? Who knew you cared about something like this?" And like that, she disappeared. He grabbed Hawaii and held her tight. He felt the blood on her back and he growled. "I won't let them hurt you. Or anyone else." She nods. "Pwomise?" He nods again. "Promise." 

I clench my head. Why this part? It hurts so much...all the talks, excuses, why am I reliving this?! It doesn't make sense! I can't deal with this again. Not after all this with ISI-wait. FUCK. I panic. This is all ISIS' fault. He must've done something! But how? And when? No. No. That can't be correct. ISIS couldn't do something this complicated.

But he raised the dead.

Ah shit. U right. He could do something like this. Easily. So...is this my fault? 

"America!" I look around. I know what's happening now. The past me looked back to see one of the store clerks running toward me. "You forgot the bag of medications!" He smiled and took the bag, placing it in the cart. I remember. It was supposed to be just an average run to the store while New York and Connecticut watched the kids. 

I was driving back, and I had just parked in the driveway. Then-I look up from my thoughts. No. It's now. Past me got out of the car and was about to open the trunk when He collapsed on the side. I felt the pain all over again. It was like something had cut me in half. My gut felt like is was exploding. Past me screamed and the kids ran outside. 

"Dad!" The kids rush out and someone-turns out it was Nebraska- called the ambulance. He writhed in pain for a few minutes and the ambulance arrived. But as they were heading toward them, it happened again. The pain struck lower. My legs felt like they had shattered to pieces. 30 minutes later, I'm in the emergency room, trying to be tested on. 

Then the third hit. Right in the back. They had rushed me to emergency X-ray. Mid-scan my left leg becomes limp. Then, I have a seizure. They start trying to stop me from dying. Then my right leg goes numb. My head was pounding. People were screaming. I could only think one thought through all the drugs. 

What happened?

When I had recovered enough to see guests, U.N. was the first to see me. He told me what had happened. '9/11' I remember being in so much pain. My kids were furious. New York tenfold. He was the one who was supposed to be the victim. So why was I hurt? Even now, I don't know the answer.

I smile at the scene. My kids around me, all trying to cheer me up. I love them. I tried to reach toward them, but I was stopped. I couldn't move. Fuck. "Please! Just let me see them!" I cry. T whom? I don't know. But I want to see them. Hear their voices. Feel their warmth. Feel his warmth. I fall to my knees. 

"Russia..."

Ok. Sorry, but Ive been on Vacation, and I JUST got the inspiration to finish this chapter at 3:00 am. So enjoy!

Oh. Also, face reveal? Don't need to though. Be joy! And stay weird. Also, I might bring Skele back if y'all want.