14

America 

It's been a bit since I got back from being kidnapped. We decided to talk today about what we were to do. I sat down on the couch next to Canada and Russia. Ever since I woke up, Russia wouldn't leave my side. Weird. 

Anyway, I started. "I think we sould pretend like this never happend. It's a bad idea to go against E.U. He's pretty powerful and manipulative." North nodded. "But we just can't do nothing. E.U. will try again, won't he?" Polandd asked.

Canada agreed. "I think we should try to get him more body guards." I looked over at him. "More?" He pointed to Russia. I nodded in realization. I guess Russia is a good bodyguard. "Maybe..." Germany started. "Maybe we should introduce the states to the countries." I glared at him. 

"WHAT?" Germany shrnk a bit before saying, "Listen, it makes sense. Most of your enemies are part of the APS. If we are able to introduce them, the others wouldn't dare to attack them or you, because half the world's superpowers are protecting them." Everyone looked at me. 

I sighed. "It's a good idea, but...I need to think about that. Give me a bit okay?" Germany nodded and they went back to talking about ideas. I got up to get some water. Russia followed. I sighed. "Russia, what are you doing? It's just a bit away from the couch. I'll be fine." Russia shook his head. 

"I don't want you to get hurt agian." I smiled as I drank the water. "Thanks. I'm glad you care. It's hard to imagine that not to long ago, we were enemies." Russia laughed, and my heart skipped a beat. "I think things happened." "Yeah. I-I agree." We stood there awkwardly. I sighed. "So...How's your country?" Russia shrugged. 

"It is alright. Things are...there." 

I smiled. I thought for a bit. I think you should.  I nearly dropped my glasses right there and then. Con-Confederate? The one and only. Sorry I wasn't there for a while. something happened. I don't even know what that was. It's fine. I'm glad you're back.

I sat down on the stool, placing my cup on the counter. I held my head in my hands as I had a conversation with my twin. I don't know. Should I really show them to the others? Yes. You should. But it's bad! I-I'm scared! Ame, you will be fine and so will the states. You have your two greatest enemies supporting you. Alright. I stood up. "I've decieded." Everyone looked over at me.

"I'm willing to introduce the world to my kids." Everyone clapped.

I'm hoping this isn't a mistake.

SORRY! I have writers block, and y'all seem to love this so, here! Don't worry Next chapter will be longer for sure! Stay weird my people!