17

TW: Homophobia, mentions of countrynapping, Flash backs about bad stuff.

America

Why did I agree to this? I was currently dressed in a fancy tux, on my way to Italy's Magic Store to meet up with Japan, Canada, Ukraine, South and North, and of course, Russia. I didn't want to this, but Confederate and my kids made me go. 

I pulled into the parking lot and parked. I sighed, putting my head on the steering wheel. "Do I have to go?" YES! YOU NEED TO SOCIAL! I groaned. "I've already socialized, and I can't f-never mind." Ame, You are going in if I have to control you. I lifted my head. "Yeah, no." I got out of the car, my head pounding from the lack of sleep. 

I wlaked in and heard a very familiar 'Blyat!' I looked over, seeing Russia in a tux as well, no ushanka, his hair actually combed, and his face as red as Soviet union's. He sat down and put his head in his hands. I walked over. "I can't belive they set us up...." He whispered. 

"Who?" He jumped up in shock. "America! I-Um....THe others...Um..." I groaned. "What did they do?" He looked away from me, his face a still bit red. "They, um...can't make it. It's just us." I whooped a tiny bit. He looked over. "I did not want to talk to anyone like them today! They are way to energetic." He nodded.

"Rusca?" We looked over. 'That's us, isn't it?' Russia asked. I nodded. We followed the waiter to a small booth alone at the corner of the room. We sat down and ordered drinks, before being left in silence. "So...how are you?" I asked. He shrugged. "Life is fine. Work is work." I nodded.

I sighed. "I-um...Thank you." I said, looking down at the table. "huh?" I looked up. "You-You didn't try to hurt me or the kids when you found out, and you were nice even after that even though we didn't have a good relationship." His breath hitched. 

"I-I saw you were going through something like папа had. I wanted to make sure you were okay." I smiled. "Thanks Russia. I'm glad you thought so." I smiled before pulling out my phone. "I'm checking on the kids, okay?" He nodded. 

Russia

AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHGGHGHGH!

How dense is HE? WE ARE LITERALLY ON A DATE. We had planned this! We had planned to pretend that we were set up...I groaned silently as he was on his call. I just want to kiss him....but I can't. He's just to much fo rme to take. Soon the lady came back with our drinks.

I sipped up the vodka, seeing that America was drinking-CHOCOLATE MILK?! He looked up fro his call; guess he was finished. "I'm an adult. I can drink Chocolate milk if I want." I shook my head. "Have you ever drank alcohol?" He nodded. I did a double take.

"WHEN?" He smiled, sipping his choco milk. "Before civil war, me and con were big state alcoholics. After the war, well.... Kids, fear of hurting them, ect." I nodded. "You miss it? I know it's hard to get of it."

He shrugged. "Trama." He said, before turning to the now shocked waitress that appeared. "I'll take chicken alfeado with out the chicken." She nodded. "And you sir?" I sighed then said, "I'll take Cheese ravioli." She left, leaving us alone. 

I sighed. Ok. Just ask him. You can do this.

"Do-Do you have anyone you like?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't really have time for crushes and all that, what with 65 kids and work, I've never thought I'd have the time." I nodded. "BUT" I perked up. "I feel like that I could be able to meet someone now that things are a bit easier now." YESSSSSSS! I have a chance. 

The food was delivered and we dug in. "So, It's almost your birthday, right?" I asked. He nodded. "I don't really celebrate it anymore." HUH? "Why?"

He shrugged and took a chug of his second glass of chocolate milk. "Ever since 9/11, it just feels a little...self absorbed." Oh yeah. 9/11. Everyone remembers that. America was in the hospital for a month. "So-about that. Did-Did you actually take the hit or was that one of your kids?"

He sighed, taking in a big bite of alfreado. "I took the hit. After Pearl Harbor, I moved the kids to the house we live in now. I was shopping when I was attacked. He took his jacket off, revealing bandages up his arms, all the way to his elbows. He pointed to a particularly large scar on his lower shoulder. 

"It goes all the way to my lower back. It was a huge explosion." He spread his arms out wide for emphasis. I laughed it reminded me of what I said to that kid a long time ago. I jolted. America looked up from putting his jacket back on. "Uh, Russ? You okay?"

"That was you." I whispered. "What?" 

"1901, there was a country meeting. папа took me there cause I was bored. I met a kid who was crying. I made them feel better-" "And I showed them my kids. OH MY GOD THAT WAS YOU?!" He screamed. Everyone else looked over. he blushed in embarrassment. I nodded. He laughed. "I'd always wondered who that kid was. Well?" He asked.

"Am I a BIGGGGGG country now?" We both laughed. "I don't know. You can barely reach the door handle of your house." He chuckled. "I didn't design the house! Some old racist man lived there and I kicked him out." I laughed at that. 

Maybe this isn't the worst way to get America to like me.

Ku Klux Klan

I groaned. Those two are disgusting! How can they be so-so-so GAY?! That's just-just wrong. Why is THIS the way America became. It's stupid. I walked up to them in the form of Italy. The real Italy is currently knocked out. ISIS suggested that we kidnap him, but I was against that cause, I don't have the ability to copy two people at once.

I walked over and said, "Hello there friends!" America smiled and Russia waved his hand. "Hey Italy! What's up?" I shrugged. "Just wanted ta say Ciao before the meeting. We don't talk often!" Russia shrugged. 

"Different groups I guess." I smiled before taking their empty plates. "I'll see you all later!" America got up. "Wait. Here!" He gave me 40 bucks to pay for the food. "Grazie!" I left, entering the kitchen. I groaned as I went to the back door and went outside. 

ISIS was waiting. "Here. DON'T EVER MAKE ME PLAY A GAY ITAILIAN EVER AGIAN, GOT IT?" He nodded. We went into the car, ready to leave for our first experiment. ISIS smiled. "Who first?" I grinned. "Someone who'll agree with us."

America

As we left the restaurant, I sighed. I felt a bit exposed now that we were no longer in the restaurant. Russia looked down to me. "What were this bandages for?" SHIT. This is what I was scared of. I didn't want to tell him. You should. No I won't, shut up.

I took a deep breath and said, "Tallahassee scratched me, and it hasn't healed yet." Russia nodded. 

"This is my car, Прощай America." He smiled, and my heart skipped a beat. 

"Прощай Russia." 

You like him!~ 

"Shut up. I don't like anyone, and definelty not him."

I don't know~ 

"SHUT UP I DON'T LIKE HIM!" I whispered-yelled. 

I'm going to pester you about this until you admit it!

And he did.