23

Russia

He explained it to me.

I dropped the flowers. "папа?" He nodded. I quickly picked him up, then started to run. "W-What? RUSSIA! Put me down! I can fly, you know!" Oh yeah. I set him down and he started to fly out of the hospital. We were stopped by a doctor. Milora. America's Doctor. "You can't leave, you are hurt E.U." E.U groaned in annoyence.

"It's important! The world's at stake!" We continued to run. We got outside and E.U looked around. "How far?" I thought for a second. "a mile." He shook his head. "Not enough time. We'll be to late." I got an Idea. "Fly ahead. I'll get there ASAP!" He nodded and flew off. I ran to my car. I needed to get over there, and fast.

I quickly went to the trunk. I looked for the little hatch. I found it, and opened it. "I never thought I'd use this. And against you, папа." I picked up the sickle and hammer. Their golden shine made me tear up. I grabbed them and closed the trunk. I quickly ran to the front, then stopped. America's flowers. 

In the haste of the resurrection, E.U. never told me what happened to America. I ran back inside, shoving the now tiny weapons in my coat pocket. I ran past the doctors, getting into the elevator. I quickly ran to the room where E.U. was and looked inside. Empty. I glanced at the floor. The flowers!

I grabbed them and sighed with relief. These were the only things that gave me certantiy that America was alive, and he loved me. I got up, cradling them. I heard the door close and looked over. I nearly dropped the flowers. "п-папа?" My father smiled at me cruely. In his jacket were two flowers. 'R-Resurection.' I thought.

"Miss me, my son?" I stepped back, colliding with the hospital bed. "нет. I don't miss this you. You aren't the real папа I know." He laughed. "It doesn't matter. I'm here to regain what I need." He raised his fist and swung. I doged it and held up my let arm, craddiling the flowers. He wound up agian, and I decided to shove past him.

"You can't run Мой сын!" I didn't look back. I ran toward the elevator, which was closing with some doctors in there. I quickly skidded in, and pushed the close door button. It was close. "DOWN! COUNTRY EMERGENCY I shouted. The doctors nodded and hit the down button. 

"w-Was that USSR?!" I nodded. "Country buisness, Lock down the hospital after I get him the hell out of here." They nodded. THWUMP! I looked up. Then looked at the floor counter. Almost there. The emergency hatch opened up. "You can't run, Мой сын!" THe doctors screamed. The door opened. "RUN!" Father jumped down as I ran along with the doctors. 

"COME BACK HERE YOU немного дерьма!" I flipped him off, running outside the hospital. I never let go of the flowers. Somehow I tripped. Отец came up to me, laughing. I protected the flowers. He groaned. "These are from the American, right?" I didn't say anything. He laughed.

"Nazi and ISIS are having their time with him! I can't wait to see what he'll look like if he'll live." I gasped. He picked me up by the collar. I growled. "Let me go!" He looked over at the flowers. "You like him, don't you? Pitiful. I never raised a GAY man, let alone one who fell for a capitalist." He stompted on the flowers, destroying them.

"NO!" I yelled. He looked at me. And laughed. 

That did it. "I don't care if your my Отец. YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THAT!" I kicked him in the Нет-нет частей, making him drop me. I quickly pulled out the weapns that once belonged to the man in front of me doubling in pain. He groaned, then growled. "My own weapons against me? Don't you know the rules of Country weapons?" 

He held out his hands, wincing in pain, and said, "Come back to me, my dear серп и молот!" Nothing happened. He tried agian. "серп и молот! To me!" Nothing. I smiled and ran up to him, hitting him on the head with the hammer. "Looks like they don't like you." I stated. He punched me. I coughed and stepped back. 

"I'm not letting you get in the way of what we want!"

"And I'm not letting you hurt my friends, Family, and most importantly, AMERICA!" 

He laughed, that deep familiar laugh. "Try me. YOU could never beat me, and neither could the others. Try your best, RUSSIA."

We charged.

America

Oh GOD. This hurts so much. 

They've been testing stuff on me. I don't even know where I am. I don't know anything. Just pain. I want someone to find me. Someone to help me. I-I want...Him.

Wait.

Who's HIM? I-I can't remeber stuff. It feels like I've been here forever. I probably have. Is this a new drug? Making my memories fade? I-I...I don't want that. I DON'T WANT THAT! I have friends, Family, kids...Someone I love...I-I want to remeber. I want to keep My memories.

"I WANT TO KEEP MY MEMORIES!" I called out into the room. I opened my eyes. ISIS looked at me, than laughed. He rested his hand on his hands.

 He rested his hand on his hands

"Oh America. Like you have a choice." He smiled evily. "We're testing a nice little drug on you. After we rule the world, We don't want anyone in our way. So we're going to use this drug to keep everyone thinking it's normal.

"Of course, it's still a work in progress," His demon-like wings stretched. "So until you have no memory of your life, We'll keep testing. Isn't that fun?" I growled. "Y-You! The others will stop, you I know it! E.U. has already warned them!" He cackled and got up. 

"Oh, I've already sent some...people to work on that. USSR?"

"NO!"