𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈?

ابدأ من البداية

"Yeah, yeah." You roll your eyes and lean towards Semi. As quickly as you can, you lick Semi's cheek before he rushes into the kitchen and wipes his cheek. You both blush and avoid looking at each other. Shirabu just feels his stomach twist.

'I bet it's Semi who likes her,' he thinks and looks at his lap. 'I wouldn't be surprised if F/n liked him too if she gets over me.'

Plan 3: Success.

"Alright, it's Tsutomu's turn!" Tendou says. As Goshiki reads his, his eyes widen.

"S-sit on the person to your left's lap until the next two people have gone?!?!?!?!" He blushes as everyone's mouth drops. He looks up at you as you give him a smile. "F-F/n senpai!!! If you don't want me to do it, I won't!!!"

"But it's a dare, Tsutomu!" Tendou butts in as everyone is literally about to hit him. Shirabu eyes widen and he feels his stomach turning and twisting.

'How much worse can this day literally get?!' he mentally screams. 'Please say no, please say no, please say--'

"It's okay, Tsutomu-kun! It's just a game," you say as Goshiki is now a tomato. Hesitantly, he moves onto your lap and covers your face.

"W-well, let's continue with the game!" You move to the side to see everyone's face as everyone just watches in amazement.

"You really are the baby of the group!!" Yamagata laughs and takes pictures of you both. Shirabu feels his heart drop and his stomach continues to twist and turn. Semi notices the distressed look on Shirabu's face and sighs.

"Let's just continue this game so we can go to sleep!" he says. So on, Tendou dips into the bathtub with all of the ice from the freezer for 5 minutes, Ushijima confesses who his favorite player on the team is; turns out, it's Tendou--not surprising. Since it's been two turns, Goshiki apologizes to you and gets off immediately as you laugh and tell him that it's okay. Shirabu watches in disgust but is thankful Goshiki finally moved. Finally, it's Shirabu's turn, who is not entirely in the mood but is still nervous. As he grabs the paper, he slowly opens it and feels himself blushing. Tendou smirks, knowing what it might be.

"What is it, Kenjiro-kun?" Shirabu gulps.

"K-k-kiss... the person you feel most comfortable kissing in this room," he reads. All the guys immediately back away.

"You're not kissing me, bro. I know I'm close with ya, but I don't want a kiss!" Kawanishi holds up his hands in defense. Shirabu gives him an unamused face then turns his head to you where he immediately looks down at his hands and blushes. Tendou notices this.

"Well, I don't think any of us would want you to kiss us; so you should kiss F/n-chan!" Upon hearing your name, you both blush.

"D-don't force him!" you exclaim as you wave your hands. You didn't understand why but you were feeling so nervous. Watching Shirabu and the rest of the boys arguing and trying to convince Shirabu to just kiss you on the cheek, Ushijima just sighs, goes behind Shirabu who is standing in front of you and pushes him. With the push, Shirabu's lips touch your lips. Everyone's jaw drops as Ushjimia watches with an emotionless face. When Shirabu realizes the position he's in, he pushes himself off of you.

"I-I-I--"

"He can't even speak," Kawanishi laughs with Yamagata.

"Nice, Wakatoshi-kun!!" Tendou slaps Ushijima's back as the rest just wait for your reaction. Receiving no reaction from you, Semi decides it's best if he takes action like the mother of the team.

"Let's go to sleep! We have another big day ahead of us!" he says as everyone just nods and starts to leave your room. "Are you okay, F/n-chan?" Semi asks before leaving with the rest of the boys.

"H-huh? O-oh, yeah. Of course," you stutter as blush is still visible on your cheeks. "G-goodnight, Eita-kun." As you close the door, Semi is about to walk to his room when he sees Shirabu still there. "What are you do--"

"Do you like F/n-san?" he asks as Semi's eyes are about to pop out of his eyes.

'How dense and oblivious can this guy be? He's just creating things in his mind now; he really does deserve Operation: MSKJ!' Semi irritatingly thinks. "I don't know. It's kind of obvious how I feel about her," Semi vaguely answers before running away. 'Hope that scares you!!' he thinks as he runs away. When Shirabu hears that, he feels his heart drop.

Plan 4: Make him question his feelings.

"I knew it!" he groans and messes up his hair. "But why am I even getting angry?" Suddenly, the image of kissing you appears in his head and he blushes. Recalling the entire day and how bad it just was aside from the fact he kissed you, he frowns. "The real question is, how do I feel about her?" On the other hand...

"His lips are s-so soft..." you whisper and touch your lips. Feeling like Shirabu was still ignoring you the entire game even though he told you he was angry at Kawanishi, you felt bad. "He must've felt pressured and uncomfortable." Sad, you sit on your bed and hug your blankets. "Maybe I should give him some space tomorrow... He didn't seem to like the kiss... yeah," you sadly say and lay in bed to go to sleep. 

Date: 2 July 2020