Chapter 26

Sonic's POV:

"GUYS!! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!! NOW!!" I yelled running to the door.

They all soon caught us to me and we all started running back to where we first got here. Roof pieces kept falling down that we had to avoid so that we wouldn't be crushed by them!!

The shaking and rumbling got so bad that the walls from behind us started getting cracks into them to!

We finally made it out of there and we saw Shadow next to everyone who was normal again!

"Shadow!! We need to get out of here now!!!! Eggman tricked us into destroying this place!! We need to get everyone out of here!!!"

"I know!! That is why I made a hole in this part of the wall for us to escape!! NOW GO!!!"

We all started running to the hole in the wall and went through it so we were in the outside. As people kept running out of the place, I kept track of every person to make sure we have everybody!

"That is everyone." Shadow said coming outside.

I was counting everyone making sure everybody came out safe, but when I counted.....one person was missing......

"AMY IS STILL LEFT INSIDE!!!!"

"WHAT!?!?! ROSE IS STILL INSIDE!?!?!?" Shadow yelled!

"I have to go back and get her!" I said running to the hole, but in front of me.......I saw.......

"Sally..?"

"Sonic....don't go back.....don't go back inside......stay here......"

"Wait! But-"

But she disappeared......!

Should I go back....?

_______________________________________

Alright Readers! This is where YOU make the decision!! This decision is what your last chapter ending will be! There isn't a wrong or right choice, don't worry! But this will still detect what the ending is! Will you listen to the title? Or will you make Sonic go back for Amy?

Go to Chapter A-27 if you DO NOT want Sonic to go back and you want him to stay were he is.

Go to Chapter B-28 if you WANT Sonic to go back into the place!

Choose wisely!