Chapter 15

Cream's POV:

Amy and I have been separated for son long! I have missed her so much...I felt so happy with her with me!

It seemed like we were hugging for hours! But I didn't care, because the time I have with Amy is all worth it!

"Amy, I am so glad you found me! But, how did you? And who is he?"

"Heh, it is a long story, I will explain when we get you back somewhere safe."

Somewhere safe? But where? I trust Amy with everything I have, so I will just follow her to where she takes me.

When I looked at Amy, I saw she had a golden chain necklace around her neck.

"Huh? Amy, where did you get that?"

She looked down and held the bottom of it in her hand, "Oh! This is Vectors necklace, the one who owned a candy shop! I found it a while ago, and I am keeping it until I find Vector again!"

Amy seemed so determined to find Vector....but.....she doesn't know the truth about him......

"Um....Amy...there is something I need to tell you about Vector....."

"Huh? What is it Cream?"

"Well......when you ran the opposite direction from us that day a robot attacked, I went after you...and I was lost....Vector helped me escape to his candy shop, and we stayed there...Vector wasn't feeling well...I looked to see what was wrong....and....he got shot on his side....he left to get help...but....he never came back...I am sorry Amy...

Vector is dead...."

Sonic's POV:

When I woke up this morning, I went outside to just run around, when I saw Knuckles walking, I went over to him and asked how things went last night.

He said, "Not so good, we did find Amy's friend, but for now, it is best if we leave Amy alone. I already told everyone else to. She just needs some time."

"Huh? Time for what? What happened?"

"Well...Amy's old friend from her village, he died from Eggmans attack."

Woah....Eggman...killed someone....

I thanked Knuckles and continued my run, poor Amy....that must have been very hard on her...

It is now about to be 3:00PM, so I was about to go to the lake and meet Sally there, seeing if she knows anything else.

But I know I have to do something to make Amy feel better.....but what?

Wait! I have an idea! I will do my idea later, but first, I need to start heading to the lake.

I ran out of my house, through the forest, and to the lake. I looked left and right again, to see if she would be anywhere, and then I saw her! She was sitting at the same log, looking at the lake with her cloak thing on!

I ran over to her and greeted her. She looked at me and then looked back at the lake.

"Uh, hey! Do you mind if I sit here, and ask you somethings?"

She nodded as I took a seat where I sat last time I met her.

"So..you know how you said you worked for Eggman? Well...what else is he doing?"

"I do not work for him any longer, so I will not be able to tell you that."

"Oh...okay....um....well...do you know anything about me?"

"Actually, I do in fact, Sonic T. Hedgehog....you have always stopped Eggman from every plan he made, your best friend is Tails, you frienemy is Shadow T. Hedgehog...your parents died in a car crash......and lastly....you have a crush on Amy Rose, the girl you were with last time."

My face froze in shocked, she knew so much about me....she knows about my parents.......she knows about Amy......

"H-how do you know so much about me?"

She just shrugged her shoulders as her answer. Well....maybe she knows where Shadow is? He has been missing for a long time..

"Do you know where my friend Shadow is? He has been missing for a long time..."

"Ah..yes...he is in danger....you must save him.....and don't go back...."

"Wait! What do you mean-"

Then she vanished before I could finish......