Chapter 5

Sonic's POV:

It was now getting dark outside, I decided to go and tell the others that it was time for us to check out the village.

I used my communicator to call Shadow since he didn't live close to me like Knuckles and Tails did.

"Hey Shad!"

"What do you want Faker?"

"It is time to go to the village, meet me at the front of my house while I quickly get Knuckles, Tails, and Amy."

"Fine."

"Thanks Shad!" And then I hung up and walked over to go get Tails first.

I got to his front door and knocked on it. He shouldn't be asleep since it is 8:00PM, that is way to early to even be asleep!

After a little while, waiting at his door, he finally answered.

"Hey Tails, it is time for us to go check out the Village! We still need to get Knuckles and Amy, and I told Shadow to meet us at the front of my house."

"Alright! Let's go!" He closed the door behind him and we started to walk over to Knuckles's house, it wasn't really far away, but it was that close to Tails's house.

While we were walking, Tails asked me a weird question... "Hey Sonic,  I have to ask you something."

"Yeah what's up?"

"Well uh, it is about Amy."

"Uh...okaayy....what about Amy..?"

"Do you think she could join us to fight Eggman and other villains?"

"Tails, I don't want this to sound offensive, but I don't think she has had any training for fighting."

"Well, I guess you are right, but you never know."

We got to Knuckles's house and knocked on his door. Then Knuckles answered it.

"Hey Knuckles, are you and Amy ready to check out the village?"

"Yeah, hold on, let me go get Amy." Then he went to go get Amy and came back with her.

"Shadow is probably already at my house, let's hurry before he comes impatience."

We started walking back to my house to get Shadow and then go to the village. But while walking I just thought a lot about what Tails had said.

What if Amy could fight? But she is just a girl who lived in a village with her parents. Maybe she got trained for fighting? Am I over thinking this? Amy seems like a very strong girl.

We arrived at the front of my house and saw Shadow waiting with his arms crossed.

"Took you long enough. You are slow."

"Yeah, yeah, what ever Shads, let's just go already."

Shadow gets on my nerves, why did I let him come with us? Well hopefully it shouldn't be so bad.