Chapter 7

Sonic's POV:

We saw Shadow walking back to us, but he also had two other people. Looks like he found survivors to!

But for some reason, when Amy saw who Shadow found, she got really excited, the other two people also looked excited to see her. Did they know each other somehow?

Amy ran up to both of them and started hugging them. They might be cousins or sisters? But Amy didn't mention her having any siblings.

Amy and the other two girls ran to each other and they hugged for a long time.

Amy started screaming happily, "Oh my gosh!! I am so glad you both are safe!!"

After all the hugging and squealing, they came to where we were, and we all just gave Amy a confused looked.

"Uh...Amy? How do you know these two girls?" I asked her.

"Well..."

But before she could finish her sentence, we heard a loud bang right next to us.

BANG!!!

We all jumped and looked next to us, and to our surprise, it was Eggman! How did he know we were here?

"Hello, old friends!"

"Eggman! What are you doing here?!" I yelled getting ready to fight.

"I am just stopping by, to see if there are any more people who are alive. WHEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE!"

"Uhh, Amy?" The purple cat asked Amy.

"Yeah...?"

"Who is that guy? And why does he look familiar?!"

"I would introduce myself, but that will just waste my time destroying you!"

Eggman then snapped his fingers, and we all heard stomps coming in our direction.

A big robot, not the biggest, but a big robot, was standing behind Eggman look at him, waiting for his orders.

"Robot, destroy Sonic and those other people!"

"Yes Master."

Then the robot made his arm change formation, which made it look like a laser gun, but not the ones you have in arcades!

"Alright guys, we all need to get this robot in different places!"

"But faker, what can Rose and the other two do, they are basically useless."

"Hey!!" All three of them yelled. "We are not useless! We can take on this robot!!"

"Oh yeah? What are y'all going to do? Give it a make over?" Shadow said teasing them.

They were getting mad, I tried tapping Shadow's shoulder for him to stop, but of course, he ignored me.

"Oh! I know how y'all can defeat him! You three could make him cupcakes! How sweet."

Knuckles, Tails, the other grey hedgehog, and I tried to get Shadow's attention, but again, he ignored us.

The girls got really mad, and to all of our surprises, out of hecking no where, the purple cat had fire coming out of her hands, the bat was flying over to the robot,

And Amy brought out a big hammer.

They started running towards the robot, which was dumb because who knows how dangerous the robot is! So we all ran to go help them. We did the right thing, right?

Surprisingly, Amy's hammer did a lot if damage to the robot!

The robot kept blasting its lasers at us, but when we would dodge it, it would make a hole in the ground.

I was trying to spin dash my way in the robot, when the robot took out his other hand to make a fist, and started to try and smash us.

Amy was hitting the robot with her hammer, but then I saw the robot's fist coming down to smash her!

"AMY!!!!"

I ran over to her and grabbed her bridal style out of the way before the robot could get rid of her.

"That was a close one!"

"O-oh...thank you..."

"You're welcome." I said as I let her down and scratched the back of my head.

It was kind of awkward between us now...

"Got it!!" I heard Tails said.

Amy and I then looked back up to the robot, and we saw it slowing falling down to the ground.

"Great job guys!" I yelled to them giving them a thumbs up.

"Grrr. I WILL BE BACK YOU BLUE HEDGEHOG!" Eggman yelled then flying away him his egg mobile.

"We should all get to my house before Egghead comes back!" I told everyone

So we started walking to my house through the forest.