Chapter 3

Amy's POV:

"My name is Sonic! Sonic The Hedgehog!" He said confidently.

It sounded like he always says that to many other people, but I didn't think much of it.

"Well, my name is Amy Rose. But call me Amy."

"Nice to meet you Amy!"

I nodded and started walking away.

"Hey wait!"

I turned around to him after he called for me, I was confused. I still didn't know him, so what would he even want from me?

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to find a new home to stay at, I can't go back to my village..." That made me remember my parents....

I think he saw the sad look on my face, because next, he asked me, "Uh...do you want to...maybe....stay where I live....?"

That was a little strange. A complete stranger is inviting me to his house, he could probably be a kidnapper! But then again, he doesn't seem like the type of guy to "kidnap someone" he looks like he is the one that saves people from the kidnapping.

Well...I had no where else to go from here, my village is probably gone by now, and I don't know where all of my friends are, so I agreed to his offer.

"Cool! So uh, my house is this way!" He said pointing in the direction I was going. Well I guess that made it a little easier, but why did he live in the forest?

I had no where else to go at this point, so I follow Sonic.

Sonic's POV:

When we got to my house, she looked around the outside, at least she wasn't giving any disgusted looks.

When we walked in, I see Tails and Knuckles sitting down on my couch playing video games.

"Hey guys!"

They paused the game and both turned at me, then they turned at Amy who was standing next to me, looking around.

"Uh...Sonic?"

"Yeah Tails?"

"Who is that?" He said pointing at Amy.

"Guys, this is Amy, I found her running in the forest from.....uh....can you explain to us what happened? And feel free to take a seat!"

"Is she your girlfriend Sonic!? OoOoh!" Knuckles teased me.

"Shut it Knuckle head!!"

"Fine, fine, so uh, Amy was it? Why were you running in the forest?"

"Yes, it is Amy." She said as she went over to an empty seat and sat down.

"I lived in a Village called Mobius Village, I have lived there ever since I was born, I basically had a perfect life there. But today, this guy came with a big robot, smashing and throwing houses and markets. I ran away to a forest I lived by."

"But..." Tails began to say. "You look like you are only 13, didn't you have your parents?"

Amy looked down and stayed quiet for a moment.

"I did live with my parents, before I ran to the forest, I ran to my house. My house was smashed...and I couldn't find my parents." She said as she rolled down her boot a little and showed some scars on her leg. She even showed her arms, as they were cut, with tiny glass pieces in them.

We all looked at her legs and arms in horror.

"I went through the broken stuff in my house digging for them, and some glass cut me."

"Oh no! I'll be right back with a medicine kit!" Then Tails ran out the door.

This girl seems....unique.....