Chapter 21

Sonic's POV:

Finally we have arrived at the village. Walking here, no one really said anything, all you could hear were the leafs being stomped on and sticks being stepped on.

I mean, at least it was not completely awkward..I think everybody was just ready to see if Eggman was there and it wasn't a setup.

We all looked around to see if there were any robots or Eggman around.

"Aha! I knew that Eggman was not going to show up here! This is all just a prank!" Silver said pointing at Rouge.

"Don't point at me! I didn't know if the letter was going to be legit or not!"

"Well you sure did make it seem like it was legit!"

I got in the middle of them before they actually got to physical fighting, "Guys calm down! Look, I know you are upset Silver, but Rouge thought it was real, so let it go, and we will head back home, okay?"

Silver crossed his arms and looked over his shoulder, mumbling, "Fine..."

We all turned around to head back home, when we heard a loud thud behind us! We all turned around and saw a medium sized robot, which is obviously Eggman's robot!

Eggman came in from above the sky in his Eggmobile with an evil grin.

"Hey gang! Am I too late..? HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Ha! See Silver!? I knew Eggman would be here!" Rouge said pointing at him.

"Rouge, now it not the time to tell Silver you were right!" Tails said flying 4 feet in the air with his twin-tails.

"Tails is right!" Blaze said getting ready to fight.

"Hey Egghead! Why did you want us here anyway?!" I yelled out at him.

"Well you see, I thought it would finally be the right time to get you all to finally know where my new lair is, and where I have been doing with all of the people I have captured.."

"We know what your plan is Eggman!!" Amy yelled while holding her hammer. "You are brainwashing them to do your dirty work!! You are sick!!"

"H-how did you even know that?!?"

A fire ball went into Eggmans direction, but he dodged it, while he screamed, "Hey!!"

I looked into Blaze's direction since I knew she was the one that threw it at him. She yelled, "That is none of your concern how she knew what you were up to!"

"Whatever! Besides! I have y'alls little friends with me, Shadow, and he is almost ready! If you win against my robot, I will take all of you to him!"

"So you do have Shadow captured!!" Knuckles yelled angrily, "And what do you mean, almost ready?!"!!

Eggman didn't answer him, and instead, his robot got out his hand and slapped Knuckles into a nearby tree!

"OW!!!"

I called out to everyone that is was time to beat this robot in a fight so we can rescue Shadow and everyone else he has captured!!

We all ran directly towards the robot and started attacking him! Amy was able to jump up in the air and hit the robots arm, making dents in it until is fell off!

"Hey Tails!!" I yelled out to him, "Mind giving me a lift?!"

Tails knew what I was talking about, and nodded his head, flying down to me, grabbed both of my hands, and flew me over to the robots head!

Before he let go of me, I got ready to spin dash the second he did! He let go, and I spinned dashed onto the robots face multiple times, causing it to fall off, and make a huge thud onto the ground!

THUMP!!

It fell backwards, landing on its back, twitching a little, but everyone knowing that it is still dead....

"Give up Eggface! We have won already! Now take us to your lair!!"

Eggman sighed in defeat, looking down devastated.

"Oh...alright..."

After he flew down to us, he said, "Have a good night's sleep!!" then blasted a laser at all of us!!

"W-what is happening..?" Rouge said as she fell down.

It was super dizzy and blurry, I couldn't see a thing.....

I fell down...and I blacked out....