Chapter 8

Shadow's POV:

We all started to walk back over to Faker's place. Eggman's robot was weak just like him.

Rose was making small talk with the other two I found, I didn't bother asking for their names and just told them to follow me. Before that they tried talking to me, asking who I was and how I found them. And if I knew anything about the attack on the village.

I found them under a wrecked building, I am pretty sure it was a fruit market, because there was apples and oranges on the ground when I got there.

When I found them, they both looked like they were in good condition, despite the fact that they were under a lot of junk.

Teasing them was fun at least, the jokes I made might have been wrong, so I guess I could apologize to them later about it. Not in front of Faker though, if I do, he will think I have a "soft spot.".

Speaking of Faker, he has been acting a little weird ever since we have met Rose, he seems more confident, but at the same time, shy...he even saved Rose from getting smashed by Eggman's robot, Rose could have handled her own.

I might talk to him later, right now, we arrived at his house.

Amy's POV:

We got to Sonic's house and went inside and we all sat down on his couch, luckily he didn't have a small couch.

"So uh." Tails started to say, "Who are you guys?"

"Well, I am Silver, but I don't know who the other two are. I used to live in that village, until it was attacked by the same guy that attacked us not too long ago!"

"Well," Rouge said. "My name is Rouge, and her name is Blaze, we know Amy because we are friends with her and we also lived in that village."

"But Silver, how do we not know you if you lived in the same village as us?" Blaze asked him.

"I never really went outside much, my family would never want me to go outside, so I always watched from my front window. That is how I knew Amy.'

I just remembered something, someone wasn't here....

"WHERE IS CREAM!!!"

Everyone got startled as I got up and yelled. I saw back down slowly and apologized.

"Hon, when we were trying to run away, Cream went after you. We don't know where she went after that. But why do you have that golden chain necklace around your neck?"

I held the necklace and thought about what Rouge said...where are you Cream?!?!

"Oh..well...I went over to Vectors Candy Shop, and when I was trying to find him, but found Silver instead, I found his golden chain...I am keeping it until I find him.."

Knuckles started rubbing his head and said, "Man, my mind is all over the place now."

We heard a knock on Sonic's window, and we all looked over to see what is was.

Sonic walked over to the Window and opened it, but he didn't see anyone there. But he did find something.

He picked up the thing, walked over to us, and showed us what it was. It was a black rock with a piece of paper wrapped around it.

"Well don't just stand there Faker. Open it and read it!"

"Okay Okay! Jeez Shad!"

Sonic took the rock and took the paper off of it, then he placed the rock gently on the table.

He unfolded the paper and started to read what was on it out loud to us.

"I know where the little bunny is, and I know Eggmans plan, you have One week to come to the lake in the forest at 3:00pm, if you do not show up in the week, it is your lost."