Chapter 1

No One's POV:

Amy Rose has been living in Mobius Village ever since she was born. She had lots of friends living there, she had her mom and dad, she was also friends with every shop keeper!

Her life was everything a girl in a village could ask for!

Until that one day changed everything.....

Amy's POV:

I woke up early in the morning with beautiful birds chirping!

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got ready for the day! Everyday for me in my village is amazing!

I went downstairs to the kitchen to see my mother cookie breakfast and my father reading a newspaper.

"Morning mother and Father!" I said as I sat down on the kitchen table.

"Morning sunshine!" My father said to me.

"Breakfast is ready!" My mother said as she put a plate of Pancakes and Eggs in front of me with a cup of orange juice.

"Thank you mother!" I said as I started to eat.

I got finished eating and I put my plate in the sink and put on my shoes.

"I will be in the village with my friends!"

"Okay! Be safe!"

I closed the door and ran to the village with lots of people walking around! It just felt so alive seeing people all happy and smiling!

I skipped around waving at everyone I passed by, and that is when I saw my favorite shop with my favorite shop owner in the whole village!

Vectors Candy Shop!

I went inside and immediately saw Vector.

"Hey Vector!"

He turned around and said "Hey Amy! Good morning to see you here today!"

Vector is the owner of the Candy store, he is my best friend of all time! He even sometimes lets me have free candy!

"So Vector, how has business been going?"

"It's not bad, but it could be better!"

He then went in the back and got out a chocolate fountain.

"Woah Vector! A chocolate fountain!?! That is insane!!"

"Yep! People will be able to eat their candy and marshmallows with chocolate now! And guess what? You will be the first one to try the chocolate out!"

He gave me a marshmallow on a stick so I can try it out. "Shhh, don't tell your parents!" He said winking.

I giggled and put the marshmallow through the fountain, letting it be covered in chocolate. I tried it, and it was SUPER good!

"Wow Vector! This is so good! Customers will definitely be using this a lot!! Anyway I am going to visit the village more! See ya later!!" I told him getting up and skipping to the door.

"See ya later Amy!"

I skipped around the village some more, and I saw my friends, Blaze, Rouge, and Cream!

"Hey guys!!" I called out for them.

They all looked back, and waved for me to come over.

"Hey Amy!" Cream said. "It is so good to see you! How has your morning been!"

"Its been good Cream! Did y'all know that Vector now has a Chocolate fountain?"

"Really?" Blaze said.

"Well we should check it out some time!" Rouge said excitedly.

"It is SUPER GOOD! I actually got to try it! Heh."

We then heard a loud bang and a lot of screaming!

"RUN EVERYONE! RUN!!!!"