36

*a couple weeks later and Jess's baby bump was starting to show Sara and Paul had taken the news well and were helping with money and things to sort out the babies clothes and toys and things like that. Danny however didn't take the news too well and actually went as far as to say that he was going to kill Max because this was his fault and Harvey had even been getting threats too they knew that Danny was only coming from a good place and being an overprotective brother but there was nothing he could do about it he's meant to be going home today and everyone is nervous for his reaction so they have the emergency services on speed dial if they are needed*
Max- I'm gonna fucking die
Sara- Max! Language! Grayson and Tilly are in the room!
Max- sorry
Jess- *giggles* you'll be fine and if you're not you know the plan
Harvey- yeah run for deal life either out of the front or back door or up into your room while we calm Danny down so that he doesn't actually hurt you
Max- thanks Harv *he says sarcastically*
Paul- Danny is around the corner so everyone brace yourself he should be coming in any moment now
*as he says that the door swings open and Danny appears*'
Danny- *sees Max* I'm gonna kill you you little bastard *he says while lunging at Max*
Jess- Max run!
*Max takes off up into his room and locks the door behind him while Sara takes Grayson and the others out of the room leaving Jess and Harvey in the hall with danny*
Harvey- now I know you're mad at my brother but is killing him really the answer? Do you want your niece or nephew to grow up without a dad?
Jess- Danny... I wanted this... me and Max both had the option whether we wanted to keep it or not and we both chose to keep it. You need to relax. This stress isn't good for me or the baby. *she says while looking down at her little bump*
Danny- *finally calms down* do you know what I wish you guys are right and Max is a good kid and I mean it's not like I haven't known him all my life I guess overprotective brother mode just kicked in and I saw read again *he looks at his little sister who is nursing her bump* can I?
Jess- yes
*danny places his hand on his little sister bump and smiles*
Danny- wow *he says his eyes filling with tears* I'm gonna be an uncle
Harvey- Danny don't cry man you're going to be great I mean I'm gonna be the better uncle but I'm sure you'll be okay too *he laughs*
Danny- *laughs* well you're going to be seeing it most of the time because I'm always over in America but I will always be a part of its life no matter what *he smiles*
Jess- I'm gonna go up and get Max *she looks at her brother* you're not going to kill him right?
Danny- no I won't *he says while putting his hands up in defence*
*jess walks upstairs and knocks on Max's door*
Jess- Max it's me it's safe to come down now danny has calmed down and finally warmed up to the idea of you being the dad and me being pregnant
Max- *unlocks his door and walks out* you had me at it's safe baby *he laughs*
Jess- now lets go down and speak to everyone
Max- yeah and let's hope Danny doesn't change his mind
Jess- if he does I'll personally kick his arse pregnant or not *she laughs*
*they go downstairs and a family night has been set up Max and Danny get along just like old times and they all have fun and just speak about the future until it came to the time when everyone got tired and decided to head up to bed*