7

Danny- come on Jess please wake up *he pleads with her* you can't leave me alone with mum *he tries to joke through his tears*
Woman- I'm sure she will pull through it she's always been a strong girl
*Danny looks up and sees that it's Sara max and Harvey's mum*
Danny- Sara? What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with your boys?
Sara- yes but Paul's with them you both need a mother figure right about now and your mum ins exactly... well you know?
Danny- yes I know better than anyone
Sara- Harvey's awake and he said that Jess came running in right at the last minuet and stood there to help them fight
Danny- they die together.... that was their pact. I didn't think they spoke anymore because of what our mum said
Sara- well clearly they've been doing some sort of communication anyway, I don't mind I love you kids Jess, Max and Harvey used to be the 3 musketeers when they were younger you kids are like my own *she says tearing up*
*suddenly jess's machine starts beeping and doctors and nurses come rushing in*
*20 minuets later*
Danny- jess thank god you're awake *he says putting his arms around her*
Jess- ouch! Careful still a little sore
Sara- hey jess
Jess- Sara... Sara! *she shouts while pulling her down into a hug* wait... the boys! I need to go see them *she says while ripping the wires off of her and getting out of bed*
Danny- you need to stay in bed you're hurt
Jess- Danny don't patronise me! I'm here with them not because of them. She says while walking out of her room to go and find the boys*
*she wandered the halls for about 5 minuets with a broken arm a bounding headache and sore ribs but she finally found their room they were in a room together*
Jess- Harvey? Harvey! *she hobbles over to his bed and puts her arms around him and sobs on to his shoulder*
Harvey- hey! Shhh what's wrong? Why are you out of bed?
Jess- I'm so sorry Harvey *she cries* she then looks over at Max who is still laid unconscious on the bed next to Harvey*
Harvey- go speak to him. He can still hear you, he isn't in a coma he's just unconscious and it's taking him a while to come round *he explains*
*jess walks over hesitantly to Max's bed side and hold his hand*
Jess- Max please wake up. I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you earlier on in the gym I'm so stupid but the truth is Max. I love you. More than friends. I always have. *she starts crying even harder* and that's why it was so hard for my to come to terms with not speaking to you ever again and then you boys just made an appearance with the snap of a finger and it scared me because I thought you were going to walk out again. I can't lose you. I can't lose Harvey *she was laid on his chest at this point crying on him when she suddenly felt and arm go around her back when she looked up it was max*
Max- *wipes her tears* don't cry *he says croakily*
Jess- how much of that did you hear?
Max- all of it *he smiles*
Harvey- we all heard it and it was the most genuine thing I've ever heard anyone say *he chuckles* I haven't seen you get that soppy since we watched Marley and me in year 4 *he laughs*
Jess- ha ha very funny *she says with a blocked nose*
*jess looks around the room and sees Sara, Paul, Tilly, Leo and Danny all stood in the room staring at her and max*
Jess- well there you go, you all know how I really feel *she says and gets up to walk away but Max grabs her hand and stops her*
Max- stay
Jess- Max I cant. Remember what my mum said
Danny- that doesn't matter anymore as soon as mum found out where you were and what happened and who you were with she hit the roof and kicked me out and all of our stuff but Sara has kindly offered to take us in *he explains*
Jess- wait so that means
Harvey- no more having no avoid us! Whoop whoop *he chants but then hurts himself from moving to much*
Sara- you guys need to stay in the hospital a little longer just so they know that everything's okay with you and then you can come back home, Jess? Me and Danny will help set up your bedroom in my house and then we will do Danny's but please you 3 focus on getting better, I thought I'd lost you, all of you *she says looking at Jess*
Jess- *walks over to Sara slowly and puts her arms around her* thank you *she whispers into her hair*

Bad boys can turn good (A max and Harvey fan fiction) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara