Pat 44: End of Training

Start from the beginning

"Do you have a strategy!?" Righty shouted through the roaring water.

"No!!!" Lefty shouted back.

"I've got an idea!" Righty yelled and grabbed two blades of grass from the debris filled water. He bit into them and turned them into iron needles. He grunted and stuck them into the cliffside. He was attempting to use the needles as picks to climb the waterfall. But the water beat down to hard on him. To combat this, Righty heated his entire body so the water would form a thin layer of steam all around him and glide right off of his body.

"Dammit!" Lefty growled and bit into his thumbs. He used the blood from the bitemarks to do the same as Righty, making solid rods out of the blood. Having to keep the blood in that state put too much stress on his mind, meaning he would have to exert much more concentration and energy on keeping them stable. His mind couldn't compensate, and he fell down before he could make any progress.

Lefty would spend half am hour attempting to climb this way. By now, Righty was nearly half way there.

"Dammit! DAMMIT!!!" Lefty screamed and used his fingernails as a last resort. That only ended up with his fingernails being torn off. Lefty felt his anger build up.

"It's bullshit!!! All of this is bullshit!!!" Lefty rambled in his head. "I shouldn't be held down by fucking water!!!" Lefty felt his veins fill with blood. His veins bulged to the point where they were about to burst. "It's all useless... it's all useless... It's... All..!" Lefty snapped and the blood vessels exploded on his legs. Enveloping it in surging, squirming blood.

"MUDA!!!" Lefty roared and blasted his foot into the wall (btw muda is 'useless' in japanese). The blood dug deep into the rock and made a foot hold. "MUDA! MUDA! MUDAAAA!!!" Lefty repeated and took a few more steps.

"Holy shit!" Righty exclaimed, looking down at the sight.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!" Lefty slowly picked up the pace until he was running up the waterfall at full speed. He emitted so much heat that the water vaporized before it could get withing five inches of him.

"I should pick up the pace..." Righty muttered and sped up his climbing.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA-" Lefty reached Righty and grabbed him. Hosting him under over his shoulder.

"Hey! I wanna do this on my own!" Righty tried to struggle. But Lefty didn't listen.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!" Lefty repeated, almost in a deranged matter. The veins on his forehead bulged and his pupils shook violently.

Lefty took one last stride and ran back into normal ground. He had claimed the waterfall after two minutes of crazed screaming.

Lefty: *Animalistic breathing* WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAA!!!!!!!!!

Righty: Jees dude... Chill out.

To a normal person would only hear along, shrill squeak from the small demon.

----------

Himajima was meditating on his porch, eyes closed and cross legged. He heard the tiny pitter-patter of footsteps next to him.

"Mista Himejima." Tiny Righty squeaked.

"Pinky? You finished that quickly." Himejima was startled by their speed.

"Did you just fucking call me Pinky!?" Righty yelled the best he could at his size.

"My mistake, where is your brother?" Himejima leaned his massive frame down to talk to Righty face to face.

"He's on a power high, he'll calm down in a while." Righty pointed to a little ways off the porch, where Lefty was still breathing like a rabid mongoose. "Anyways, what now?" Righty asked the Hashira.

"You're free to go, I suppose." Gyoumei decided.

"Oh." Righty paused. It seemed too easy. "Well then, thank you sir for training us. We both respect you very much!" Righty bowed politely and went to grab Lefty. They waved goodbye to Gyoumei and left the Rock Pillar's home. Gyoumei let them leave, and then went back to meditating.

"Those two will have the power to face Muzan one day..." Gyoumei muttered.

---------

"That was fun." Righty chuckled.

"That was terrible, the hell are you talking about?" Lefty growled. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned forward.

----------

They reached the Butterfly Estate and strode up to the doors.

"Well... Here goes..." Lefty sighed. He was uneasy.

"Why that face? We're home again." Righty asked.

"I did... sorta nearly fought Shinobu..." Lefty muttered.

"Of course you did..." Righty shook his head in dissaproval.

"Come on! I've changed! I'm a better demon! I vow to murder demons with utter respect now!" Lefty swore overdranatically, making Righty chuckle.

"Akai?" They whipped around and were met face to face with Aoi, who had come out of a room behind them.

"Hey..." Righty said quietly.

"Hey..." She had a small smile seeing them again.

"Sup." Lefty kept a straight face, unlike Righty, who's eyes had a small sparkle.

Aoi paused for a moment and then spoke.

"Can I talk to one of you... in private?" Aoi looked at the ground as he said it.

"Just ask it now." Lefty said. "We're both here, just say it."

"Well it's sort of embaressing." Aoi argued.

"Try me." Lefty put his hands on his waist.

"Well... How are 'we' going to work?" Aoi asked quietly.

"Eh?" Lefty raised his eyebrow.

"Well, how does this work between us. I've been thinking a lot and I can't stop. How is this love thing going to work. Do you both love me? Do you both not love me? I don't know!" Aoi was agitated and covered her face with her hands.

"I-Uh-" Righty was choked up instantly. He looked away and held his gaze down.

Lefty sighed and chuckled. He laughed for a good ten seconds.

"Oh please, woman." Lefty turned around and slowly walked away. "He loves you. I don't have time for that stuff." Lefty went down the hall and around the corner.

...

...

...

"So... do you need any... help with anything...?" Righty asked, and chuckled shyly.

"I could use some help with some laundry. Would you mind?" Aoi said, just as shy.

"Oh, no, I don't mind. I'll help you." Righty smiled and followed her.