꧁!𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎!꧂

✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎
FTR or RR?
✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎✍︎︎

Hello! Welcome to my story 'Three Brothers' !

Thank you for taking your time to read my story. This is my first book in this genre, so I really hope that you enjoy this!

Before you continue reading, there are some things that I'd like to say.

♕♕

0) Please do not be a silent reader, if you do like this story please give it a vote and comment! I'd love to know your thoughts while reading!

1) This book is a complete work of fiction and is not based on true events.

2) Please do not copy or plagiarize my work. All the events, characters, behaviors, in the book are all based on my own original ideas. If I do happen to take the ideas of another person, they will be rightfully credited.

-------> This book may NOT be copied, or posted, or used for any other sources, on any other platforms without my consent.

-------> If any book like this is found, they will be reported, banned, and serious actions will be taken. So, if you do happen to find any book like this, please tell me. It will be greatly appreciated.

3) If there are any grammatical mistakes please be sure to tell me and I'll fix them immediately.

4) The following languages that you see in the book have been translated for your convenience.

-------> French
-------> Italian
-------> Hindi 
-------> Spanish

Please do keep in mind that most of these languages are not my best, so if you find any error in them please make sure to tell me.

5) If you have any questions or concerns about this book please don't hesitate to drop me a private message or comment on the book, I'd be happy to answer them.

6) This story is not those stories where the girl has a huge amount of siblings or the brothers are secretly in a Mafia. The parents are ALIVE. The girl doesn't get kidnapped and gets forced to live with her 12 brothers.

7) The cover on this book was found on the internet, so no credit of the cover is mine. It was taken from the book 'Three Brothers' by Peter Ackroyd.

8) I hope you enjoy this! Have fun!

All the love,
Author ❤️