(Ch-21) A (not so) Friendly Game

I woke up feeling horrible, I don't know why. I looked at my alarm clock to see it was a quarter past nine, I groaned not wanting to wake up.

"Morni'n honey!" Mum chirped as she entered the room and opened the blinds. I hissed at the sudden light on my face like a cat.
"Mum!" I groaned as I put cuppy over my eyes, to block the sunlight.

Sometimes I seriously wonder, how does she wake up so darn early in the morning and still manage to look like she's going to the red carpet, wearing simple clothes!

"C'mon darling! You've got to wake up or else you'll miss breakfast."
"I'm not hungry." I mumbled, my face inside cuppy.
I heard heels coming over in my direction and all of a sudden cuppy was removed from my face. "Oh wow, I haven't seen Cuppy in so long." She gently smiled at the toy.
I grabbed the toy from her. "Mother, I do not mean to be rude, but Cuppy is mine and no one except me or Nayna are allowed to touch it."
She raised her hand in surrender. "Right, sorry. Now c'mon, I've got news to tell you and your brothers."
"Do I look like I care?" I grumbled under my breath as I put cuppy back on my face.
"What was that?" Mum crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at me.
"Uh n-nothing!" I sputtered as I sat up.
"That's what I thought." She bent down and kissed my forehead and went out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"I feel disgusting." I groaned and took out some clothes from the closet, for a shower. I decided on a over-sized Mickey Mouse shirt and some blue basketball shorts. Yes, I love Disney. I headed into the shower and stripped out of my clothes, making a mental note to myself to put them in the laundry room later. I took a quick shower and took my laundry out, in the process I saw Blake's sweat shirt lying in the corner. I should give it back to Blake. I didn't bother drying my hair and headed downstairs to the basement, where the laundry room is.

I headed upstairs with Blake's sweatshirt clutched in my arms. I headed into the kitchen and to the dining room, where everyone was seated except Lucas. I sat beside Ryan and he ruffled with my hair. "Fu*k off!" I spat, I was not a morning person. "Language!" Mum threatened, while dad let out a chuckle. Ryan retreated his hands and mumbled, "Well someone's in a good mood.". Blake looked least bothered and was mostly focused on his avacado toast and his orange juice. Mum and dad were engaged in a conversation.

"Blake." I tried to get his attention.

"Blake."

"Blake." He drank his orange juice, not even bothered to spare me one glance. While Ryan was snickering, not even bothered to help me. I ignored Ryan and continued to call him.

"Blake."

"Blakey." I internally cringed at the name.

"Blakey wakey." He kept staring at the toast.

I felt agitated at him, keep your cool, I reminded myself.

"Blake."

"Blake."

I leaned in and whispered. "Jada." Which caused his eyes to shoot up immediately at mine. I smirked internally.

"What do you want?" He growled.
I rolled my eyes. "To give you back your sweatshirt. I don't know how I got it, I was wearing it until I woke up in the middle of the night, how did I get it anyways?" I looked at him and leaned back in my chair.
"I don't know and it better be clean or you're bloody dead." He spat on my face. Wow rude!
I rolled my eyes. "How'd you get to know about Jada?" He whispered, ah! So mum and dad don't know 'bout Jada...
I smirked at him. "Do mother and father know about oh-so-great Jada?".
"Shut the fu*k up or else-" He whispered in a threatening voice.
"-Ah, so they don't!" My smirk grew bigger in triumph.