(Ch-26) Pudding Cups

I woke up to sounds of birds chirping and the wind silently tickling me- yeah no. That certainly did not happen.

I woke up to- drool on the side of my face, my hair absurdly messy, and the sun shining way too fu*king bright.

How the fu*k are the birds chirping so much at 6 in the morning?!

I sighed as I woke up and looked around and I didn't bother to make my bed. I sat up straight up and groaned "I hate everything and everyone."

I stood up and made my way to my bathroom where I quickly changed my pad, brush my teeth, took a shower, wore clothes that didn't make me seem like a homeless person.

I wore a plain black thin sweatshirt and a pair of light navy blue jeans that were ripped in the ankles with some white Adidas shoes.

I made my bed knowing that if I didn't mum would kill me.

I grab my bag and sling it over my right shoulder with my phone in my left hand. I checked the time and it was 6:32 am. I walk downstairs and everyone was awake, sitting and chatting in the living room.

All the adult were sitting on the sofa, debating on the political views of the country. My brothers and Satans spawn were sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Morning!" My aunt chirped when she saw me.
I looked at her and a small smile made its way onto my face. "Morning."

And then all the other adults started greeting me when they saw me.
"Morning darling." Dad smiled as he took a sip of his coffee.
"Good morning." My uncle smiled.
"Good morning." My mum said as she stood up and walked up to me.

"You're grounded." Mums said as she stood in front me, her arms crossed across her chest.
I sighed. "I know, Blake told me."
"Now, would you like to explain to me why you used such vulgar language last night?" Mum chalked up an eyebrow.
"It's not like anyone understood!" I rolled my eyes.
"So! That does not excuse you! I understood you, your brothers understood you!" She glared.
"Exactly! I said it so they would understand!"
"You. Blake. Grounded."
I sighed as I nodded.

"Why is everyone up?" I asked.
"To spend some time together before you kids go to school," Mum said as she walked away. "And we're all going for a little jog."

I walked over to the kitchen and put my bag on a high chair and walked over to the fridge.

I opened it and rummaged through it.
"Hey, mum?" I called, still looking through the fridge.
"Yeah?" She called.
"Where are the pudding cups?"
"I'm not sure, I think we're out."

My head shot up and I looked at mum but she was chattering away with my relatives.

"Oops..." Lilian giggled as my eyes shot to her.

She was eating MY chocolate pudding cup and so were my brothers!

I slammed the fridge door close, I was so mad! No one and I means NO ONE eats or messes with MY food!

"Hey!" I stomped over to the counter. "Those are mine! I've been saving those!"

Blake and Ryan were sitting on the counter, waving their legs back and forth. Lilian and Lucas sat beside each other in high chairs.

"It doesn't have your name on it." Ryan scoffed as he ate the last bit of my pudding.
"Yes, it does!" I snatched the plastic cup from him and flipped it over.

In dark bold letters, written with a very dark black sharpie was my name.'Elainy'

"Well, you can have the rest." Ryan shrugged as he licked his fingers because there was some pudding on it, he jumped down from the counter and walked to the sink. He turned on the faucet and washed his hand thoroughly before closing the faucet and walking back.