Giyuu X reader (lemon)

@GiyuuKinnid thank you for the request :)

GUESS WHO GOT APPROVAL FOR KEMO THERAPY 😍😍😍>>><<<

>>><<<

"G-Giyuu..."

The girl glanced up to him with a fearful expression. The male couldn't help but smirk.

"Didn't you want a reaction? This is only pay back (y/n)..."

The male leaned down towards her neck. And sucked the skin. His normal stoic expression changed in seconds. He was now a freshly turned demon that was finally getting his pray. (But he was still human).

Giyuu only felt his smirk grow when the girl let out a moan. She flushed red and went to cover her mouth when Giyuu  suddenly slammed her against the wall. His leg rubbed against her woman hood making her let out another ungodly sound.

Just as things were about to escalate....

he heard his crow cawing loudly to gain his attention. Giyuu snapped out of his day dream in shock. 'Was he just...?' Giyuu made a disgusted expression frightening his crow. "S-sorry..."the crow said. Giyuu sent it a apologetic look, "I didn't mean it towards you.." Giyuu mumbled.

"The meeting is starting in a few minutes." The crow said distracting the male from his day dream. The male looked up in shock before giving a thank you and rushing to the master's home.

He was nearly late. But it was enough for a certain female to poke fun at him.

"Née~ Giyuu-san, aren't you cutting it a bit close? Were you perhaps caught up in....something...?" The girl secretly motioned to his uniform pants. A tent was starting to form.

Giyuu took his haori and covered the tent. He made no change in his expression but (y/n) could tell he was embarrassed. He kept his eyes from making contact with the (e/c) orbs that stared at him in amusement.

(Y/n) stood up on her tippy toes and leaned into his ear. "I could help you ya know~"

Giyuu turned red at the comment making the girl laugh. "Geez I was joking...though I wouldn't mind.."  the girl mumbled the last part but the water hashira still heard her. He felt his body heat up in that moment and decided then and there. He would pay back for all the teasing you've done.

it didn't take long for the primal instincts to take control of giyuu. With his hashira strength he quickly toot off your clothes. which promptly excited you more.

his hand lightly touch your clit. if you could form any sentences to describe this it'll probably be slow and easy wins the race.

he took his two fingers and started to slow rub the exposed clit. nice and slow. never stopping the painfully slow pace. "y-you-you-such a tease—" no response came from giyuu as he continued the slow pace.

your body began to tighten as your body began to squirt out liquids on the male's uniform. "seems like you're going to need to clean this.." he muttered. his gaze meet yours in a way that made your lip tremble in excitement.

slowly crawling over to him you became to lick the cum off of his pants. you could tell he was extremely sensitive but the way his usual poker face turned into one of begging. he pushed you away slightly-to unbuckle his pants. you were ready to stuff that shit down your throat but nOOOOOO HE HAD OTHER PLANS.

pushing you back on the floor he began to spell him name on your vagina.

"G.."

oh how it almost went in..

"I"

once more it barely slipping in making you so anxious..

"Y"

he was teasing you by going slower once more.

"U-"

"just put it in"

he finally allowed himself to enter your body. going in a once more slow pace. normally you'd be thinking that this is not the way to please a woman but let me tell you this man knows the ways to please a woman i mean like you were out here gripping the floor boards-toes curling- gasping for air- eyes rolling back- back arching—

Yada yada you both cummed embraced eachother and we're happy

THE END

sorry y'all my nurse came in so i had to wrap it up 🧌

might not write smuts for awhile but yk the drill write down your request asap 🏃‍♀️