Zenitsu X reader

@AMuffinAnime
Thank you for the request!

@AMuffinAnimeThank you for the request!

>>><<<

"Thank you for helping me out (y/n)!"

"...."

"And saving me from that bad injury..."

"...."

"I'm sorry you had to take the hit instead..."

"..."

"I don't smell any annoyance but am I making you mad?"

"No..."

(Y/n) finally broke her silence and turned to the male. It was a simple word but it made him smile. "That's good! Anyways—" before tanjiro could say anything a loud yell drew the duo's attention.

"GET OFF OF ME!"

"MARRY ME PLEASE! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I COULD DIE! ACTUALLY DIE!"

"So?! Get off of me!"

"PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! JUST MARRY ME!"

Tanjiro was about to spring into action but was stopped by (y/n). (Y/n) walked towards the male with a blank expression. She grabbed her (cased) sword and swung it down on the male.

The male passed out making the girl less distressed. "T-thank you.." (y/n) just nodded and went to turn away. Well she would have if the blonde didn't grab the girl's leg. "H-h-how dare you!!" He started to look up until he noticed....(y/n) was wearing a skirt.

(Y/n) pulled up her leg and stomped on the male's hand before moving away. Tanjiro stepped up to the male fuming, "Do you have no shame??" Tanjiro asked. (Y/n) blanked at the male. "You should leave the girl alone—"

"that uniform.....YOU'RE FROM THE FINAL SELECTION! BOTH OF YOU RIGHT?!" (Y/n) turned to the male and glared at him. He was being too loud. Tanjiro threw the male a confused look, "huh?"

"I was there! You were the kid that broke the scary dude's arm!" Tanjiro still drew a blank. Neither him or (y/n) could remember the male. (Y/n) looked over at tanjiro. "Do you remember him?" She whispered. Tanjiro shook his head, "he must be delusional..."

"I CAN HEAR YOU!!"

Tanjiro jumped back and apologized before you interrupted him with a 'tch'. "Now why were you harassing the girl—"