Muichiro X reader

Thanks for the request UwU @AslTuanaAslan

>>><<<

What does she hide under her mask?

That question bothered him the most. Almost everyone knew but him. Sure he was mean to you and always trying to one up you in witty comments! But why can't he know? Well it's simple....he never asked

So instead of asking you he'd devise a plan to get you to take off your mask.

_^_

You were sitting on a rock, staring up at the night sky. It looked beautiful that night, the way the stars were perfectly sprinkled across the dark sky. The way they twinkled, almost as if they were winking at you. You held up your hand to the sky smiling under the fox mask you wore. Suddenly a sword was threw directly as your head. But you caught it easily.

You turned to the direction it was thrown from only to see the mist pillar looking at you. "What do you want?" You asked, annoyed at the mist pillar. He didn't respond and held up his own sword. It wasn't the normal demon slaying swords used but ones the trainees were handed.

You jumped off the rock and held your own sword, ready to spar with the pillar. The mist pillar made the first move and used his 7th form making a mist surround you. You sighed and held your sword backwards. "You do this every time muichiro..." you said blocking the attack that was aimed for behind you.

Muichiro moved back into the mist, hiding his presence from you. You sighed, "you should know-"

SNAP

Your eyes widen at the sound of your mask breaking. The string that held it together was now cut making the mask fall to the ground. You went to raise your hand over your face only for muichiro to hold it down. You closed your eyes, not wanting to see his look of pity. But after a few moments of silence you opened up your eyes.

You looked into the male's eyes expecting to find some kind of sadness, pity, or even grief. But he didn't gave any of those. It was only amazement. You blushed and pulled your arm away. "C-can you stop looking at me like that?" You asked turning your face away.

Muichiro felt the corners of him mouth tug up. He went back to his stoic look and turned away from you, "you're Kinda cute.." he muttered. You turned to him raising a brow, "what was that?" You asked. Muichiro turned to you sticking out his tongue.

Your eyes twitched as you grabbed your sword, "I won't hesitate to cut off your tongue." You said giving a sweet smile. Muichiro walked away from you leaving you confused. Little did you know he was blushing.

"Goddamnit...you didn't need to hide that smile..."

A/n- I have a headache :'(