Inosuke X reader

Junktard  thank you for the request!

>>><<<

"COME ON BOAR FACE! WE HAVE TO TRAIN!"

"no"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NO'?"

Tanjiro stood in the back ground confused at the two's yelling. All he did was suggest they train while they wait for your return to try and help his friend. You see, after inosuke met you. He couldn't deal with a day without you. It was just something about you that made him attracted to you.

So when the day has come when you had a solo mission...all he could do was sulk. Zenitsu has had enough of his depressed state and was practically dragging him outside to train. Tanjiro followed behind the blonde with a light smile, 'I wonder if he has confessed yet...'

Suddenly Tanjiro picked up a familiar scent, '(y/n)!' He thought as he picked up his two friends and rushed to the gates of the butterfly estate. You were already at the gate, huffing as you leaned against the structure. "I....I'm never skipping....gym class...ever again.." you wheezed trying to catch your breath.

Hearing your voice inosuke kicked off of Tanjiro and ran towards you, his sword drawn. "FIGHT ME!" he demanded charging towards you. You squeaked and started to grab for your sword until you grew dizzy and fell on the ground. "(Y/n)!" "(Mispronounced version of your name)!"

-*-*-

Waking up you were met with a boar mask right in front of your face. You were about to scream until you recognized the mask. "I-inosuke.." you muttered, letting out a breath you didn't know you were holding. "Fight me." He muttered. You shook your head, "I can't fight you right now inosuke. I'm too tired..." you said. He only looked at you. You sighed, "can you hand me a blanket I'm Kinda cold—"

"I can keep you more warm than a blanket!!"

You gave him a confused look. "Monitsu was just telling me about these things!" He got under your cover and hugged your body close to his. Your face exploded into a scarlet color. "W-what—" you were cut off by a loud snore.

"I-..." are you serious? You thought deadpanning at your situation. You sighed before wrapping your own arms around him letting yourself fall into slumber..