Muichiro X reader

yuh yuh who's back me 😍😍

y'all tell me why i'm going through radiation 😒 like i was planning for the bald potato head look, ordered wigs but they was like "naur shawty radiation time 😍😍😍😍" anyways..

modern AU
>>><<<

it was well known that muichiro's memory wasn't exactly the best. Sure he'd remember bits and pieces like what day it is or what class is next but he never seemed to catch on to names well.

so it wouldn't make sense to make him tutor someone right?

yeah well plot convince.

For you? it was slightly embarrassing. you weren't the one to look down at anyone but this situation only made you more self conscious.

you were usually a straight (A-B-C) student. as long as you passed you didn't care. but this year, you couldn't even be bothered to pay into in class. everything distracted you, someone tapping the desk in a pattern? now you're focused trying to figure out what song it is. Someone talking about a show? well now you're day dreaming about yourself in said so.

these distractions lead to you being sorted with a tutor. every free period you'd be forced to go to the library and learn from the top student of your class, Muichiro.

and to be frank you absolutely—

"if you keep dozing off i'll let Mrs. Welbrick now you're slacking."

"not my fault you're so eye catching"

"i hope you go blind."

loved it

a smile danced on your lips your eyes looking at his —which looked down as the sheet of paper you barely started, "i might, seeing as you're brighter than the sun." his eyes glanced over at you, seemingly annoyed at the fact you were even breathing.

"if i'm brighter than the sun, i really hope in able to burn you."

your smile grew more, eyes sparkling with amusement, "you don't burn me—you melt me." a disapproving sigh was your response.

Muichiro went back to the book he was reading leaving you to do your work as always. sometimes he'd help and others he'd just sit there. you didn't mind at all, his presence was enough to keep you entertained.

"hey muichiro,"

...

"muichiro..."

....

seeing as he was ignoring you (which is a lot) you decided to maybe finish writing down your name. you got down two whole letters this time in the span of—gasp!— 10 minutes! a new world record!