Senami X reader (soulmate AU/Lemon)

Requested by the same person as last time~ sorry for being late

>>><<<

Soul mates

Everyone had a soul mate

Everyone had a person who would love them through it all, someone who would be there in their high and low, someone who would luckily be there when needed.

And you hated the idea

"Mitsuri, I mean what's the point of even meeting your soulmate? Hell why should I even care about mine?" You we're having a conversation with the love pillar. She had summoned you when noticing a bruise on your face, one that was similar to a certain wind pillar...

She asked where you got it from and you responded with "my idiotic soul mate." She asked why you said it like that and it lead you here. "Hm, but (y/n)-Chan." You turned your gaze to her, your usual face protector off. Mitsuri always complained about how the uniform hid your beauty. She even wanted to ask to change the uniform but you managed to get her to calm down about it.

"I think I know who your soulmate is." Mitsuri took a bite of her Sakura Mochi as she broke you the news. You nearly choked on the food you were both sharing. "E-EH!?" you asked, shocked from the news. Mitsuri nodded, "I could've sword Senami-San had the same bruise." Your eyes widen and held up your hand. "(Y/n)-Chan what are you—!?" A sudden slap ran through the air as you bitch slapped yourself.

A few tears spilt from your eyes but you wiped them away. "If he has a slap mark then he's my soulmate." Mitsuri nodded, still unsure if you needed to do that.

A few seconds ago with the wind pillar.

"Now listen here you fucker—" he stopped talking to Zenitsu and held his cheek. "DID YOU SLAP ME!?" he asked as he picked up the blonde by his uniform collar. "EH!? NO NO I DID NOT!!" The blonde panicked. "THEN WHO DID!?" he turned to the other two that traveled with the blonde. Tanjiro hummed in thought before his face lit up, "it must've been your soul mate!" Tanjiro perked.

"My soul mate must be weak if they took a simple slap. I'LL SHOW THEM WHO THEY'RE MESSING WITH!" he grabbed his sword and cut open his hand. Tanjiro attempted to stop the pillar only to be slapped away. "Y-you shouldn't just do that! What if they're fighting a demon—or as working with some poisons!?" Zenitsu protested.

The wind pillar rolled his eyes.

With you

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" you exclaimed as you were walking away from the love pillar's estate. Your hand was bleeding pretty badly just as you were about to grab something from your pocket. Tears sprung out of your eye and you winced at how it stung. "I will get pay back soulmate-San. If it's the last thing I do." I was now filled with determination and raced forward. Body slamming into a tree.

With the wind pillar

"WHO THE FUCK RAN INTO ME!?" the boys were slightly scared at the outburst. Even the boar headed demon slayer. But he'd never admit that. Tanjiro sweat drop, "maybe your soulmate..." he started but Zenitsu picked back up before him, "THEY'RE GETTING REVENGE!" Zenitsu responded. Senami nodded, "if they want to play it that way..."

From then on you and Senami both inflicted pain onto each other. That was until you saw him talking with Mitsuri, you saw him have the same cut as you on his face. Above the right eyebrow...well where the eye brow was supposed to be.

You felt a punch in the stomach as you were sewing up a uniform. "This sucks..." you mumbled as you once again continued to few the uniform. You didn't even bother to respond to the pain and only focuses on the uniform. You were outside sewing the uniform peacefully seeing as where you were before the other kakushis couldn't stay quiet for more than 2 seconds.

You suddenly pricked your self and heard an "ow!" Nearby. Turning around you saw the wind pillar holding his finger. "What a bitch! I didn't even do anything." He said. You glared at the male and poked your hand once more with the needle. "Again? What a clumsy person...." he trailed off and turned to the direction he felt someone glaring at him.

His eyes met yours before trailing to the shiny object you had. A needle? He wondered. He decided to de his own test and bit his arm. I am not joking. This dude pulled a Eren and bit his arm so hard he bled.

You gasped and grabbed your arm dropping the items you had. "What the hell!?" You asked angrily as you tried to hold in the tears. The wind pillar went up to you no words at all.  Before he could do something you ran off inside the kakushi estate (I have no idea if this exist but it does now)

He followed you inside and caught up quickly. He grabbed your arm and forced you against a wall. "Y-you're my soul mate...?" He questioned or more like stated. You only nodded, "i-I'm sorry." You muttered, "why?" He asked, a bit annoyed. You flinched back, "it's just...I didn't think you'd even want to associate with me seeing as I'm a kakushi and you're a pillar—" the male slammed his lips against yours. Your eyes fluttered shut as you kissed back.

His hand reached under his uniform before another kakushi came out, "HEY! DON'T DO THAT HERE! DO IT AT YOUR ESTATE!"

He picked you up bridal style before glaring at the kakushi.

"I guess we'll just have to finish at my place ~l"

This turned out long-