Shinobu X reader (lemon)

@wellwellwellwelp

>>><<<

"You said you wanted to get pregnant right?"

One simple question

"I bet you like that too, you fucking slut."

And she asked that after talking to douma?

"You're going to be in so much pain you'll not be able to walk tomorrow."

A loud moan filled the empty mansion as you sucked shinobu's neck. She bent her head back giving you more space. "(Y-y/n)-Chan—" you slapped her ass. "Don't talk to me so friendly...you know you made me mad today." You growled. "I-i.." shinobu couldn't say anything as her own moans cut her off.

You moved your hand to her clit and slowly started rubbing her already wet area. "I bet you like that too you fucking slut." You whispered before attacking her neck once again. You started biting her neck to where she bled, each time you moved to a new spot it healed over making you slightly mad.

You were both demons who held onto the last of your humanity as you fought side by side. Sadly you both turned to demons only remembering the deep love you had for each other. You were both upper moons, a strong pair that fought together.

Enough backstory, I'm sure you guys came here for one thing-

"(Y-y-y/n)-Chan—" you slipped your finger into her wet cavern. Making her make the ungodly sound. "Née, you're so loud shinobu. But don't forget to address me as someone that isn't your friend." You bit her neck once more, tears spilt from her eyes. To anyone else they may have thought this was an abusive relationship. But you knew she liked the pain, and she knew you liked to punish her.

You pumped your finger in and out of her v-jay jay. "F-faster...now...." she whispered. "Hm? Did you say faster?" She only nodded much to your disappointment. You activated your demon blood art and held her up in the air. "Don't order me around, bitch." You snarled before gripping her breast. You moved them around before leaning in and licking her erected buds.

"P-p-please...I want you...inside of me..." shinobu pleaded as she tried to steady her heavy breathing. You grabbed one of your tentacles and brought it closer to you. "Née shinobu...you should know better..." you put the tentacle in her mouth harshly. "Suck on my tentacle you whore." You demanded.

She started sucking the tentacle as best as you could without choking. You leaned in close to her face, purring you let the tentacle out of her mouth and kissed her. "I'll get your pregnant.." you said. You sent 3 tentacles into the 3 holes on the female's body. Each pumping out in a fast pace that pained but pleasured the female. Soon the sperm was planted inside of her and she released her out white substance.

She breathed even more heavily which made you smirk. Gripping her face you leaned into her ear. "I'm not done yet you fucking slut."