Pillar's X Reader

@EULSIERS thanks for the request! I hope this fits your satisfaction (sorry for being late, I decided to take the weekend off)

@EULSIERS  thanks for the request! I hope this fits your satisfaction (sorry for being late, I decided to take the weekend off)

"Hey, have you heard about the cherry blossom tree at the head quarters?"

"Huh?"

"I guess not...you see, a powerful woman rumored to be the best swordsman to ever live...they say if you say what you need help in luck shall be in your side. Like before a mission!"

"Woah! That's awesome! But it's only a rumor.."

"You can ask any of the pillars...they say it's why they made it so far..."

-*-*-*-

"Yuu-Chan!" A female tackled the demon slayer in a hug. Her smile growing on her face as he wrapped his arms around her. "Guess what! Guess what!" The excited woman never failed to bring a new light into the room. They say her smile is even brighter than the flame pillar's!

"Hm?" Even if giyu was a man of few words (y/n) had a way of understanding him and his weird language. "There's a surprise meeting today!"shinobu who just entered the room sweat dropped.

"(Y/n)-Chan...this meeting has been scheduled for months.." shinobu said.

(Y/n) froze in her spot, "WAIT REALLY!?!" You exclaimed. Giyu only nodded at you giving you the yes you needed. GrBbing shinobu's hands you held it close to your face. "Thank you shi-Chan~" you smiled, shinobu blushed and looked away, "Ara ara (y/n)-Chan already giving me a nickname? We aren't a couple yet!" Shinobu teased.

(y/n) smiled, "aren't we already a duo?" You asked. You were actually confused, you and shinobu agreed to be partners whenever you guys could. You thought she just meant two people, like partners in crime! Oh, you were sadly mistaken..

Shinobu only sweat dropped at you. "(Y-y/n)-Chan lets just go..." shinobu grabbed your arm and started to drag you away, only Giyuu grabbed your arm also. "Giyu...shouldn't you let me walk (y/n)-Chan to the meeting?~" it wasn't a question. It was a threat.

Shinobu gave the water pillar a menacing glare. Giyu only looked at her with a bored expression. "Née, let's just all walk back to the meeting! It would be rude to leave Yuu-Chan!" Giyu smirked lightly at the insect pillar who only twitched in annoyance. "Ah, (y/n)-Chan you're too nice!" She said giving the girl a smile.

You smiled back at shinobu before leading the two towards the master's head quarters.

~...~

"Mitsuri!" You let go of the two pillars behind you and hugged the love pillar. "(N/n)!" Mitsuri exclaimed hugging you back. A blush dusted her cheeks as she held you tight. A smile on her face. A nearby snake in a tree was blushing at the two females. Both his crushes being absolutely adorable? Yeah he's freaking out...

"Ah! (Y/n)! It's nice to see you!" The flame pillar said noticing the girl. The two pillars who were left behind (to rot) only stared at Mitsuri with pure jealousy. Rengoku patted the female's head, smiling at her. "(Y/n)-Chan! After this meeting we should get some food together!!" He suggested.

You gave a closed eye smile rubbing the back of your neck nervously, "I already promises Muichiro to hand out with him after this." Everyone turned to the youngest pillar glaring at him. The boy only pulled down the skin below his eyes and stick out his tongue.

This went unnoticed by you as you were still giving a closed eye smile and dozing off about ramen.

"The master has arrived."

Everyone kneeled down in a line trying their best to take a spot next to you. But you decided to sit in the tree with the serpent pillar for once to keep him company.

"How's the weather today?" The master asked, smiling at his children. "Th-the skies are clear today." Mitsuri said, blushing as her shyness grew. "Then our meeting won't be rained on. I wish to see you're all in good health." His voice was smoothing to everyone, their once menacing feelings towards Muichiro turning to calmness.

"It's good to see you in good health too master." You said, giving him a light smile. The snake next to you blushed, looking away from your direction and paying full attention to the master. "Thank you (y/n)...you see...I have some....news..." the master started.

"You see...we've think found the location of two upper moon's...in hope of taking them down I'm sending, (y/n) and giyu on a mission to see if they are there. If so we'll dispatch the others in hopes of taking down the two upper moons."

Scratch the calmness, everyone was now glaring at the water pillar. "Master.." you said, catching everyone's attention. "Hm?" He questioned. "That's not all what you're expecting are you? He's there too isn't he?" You mentioned the demon's pronoun with a menacing tone that made everyone flinch.

"Yes..." the master responded. You nodded to yourself keeping back your fears. You knew you were strong, hell you're second in command of the demon slayer corps! But to face Muzan himself? That'll be impossible...even if they're suspecting things, there still a chance for him to be there.

The meeting soon ended. You smiled at Iguro saying your goodbyes before walking to the mist pillar. "Mui-Chan, I'm kinda hungry...can we go to Ichiraku?" You asked. The mist pillar nodded and grabbed your hand, "sounds nice.." he said.

Everyone glared at the intertwined fingers before mentally agreeing to go there too.

~...~

"(Y/N)!"

You smiled slightly at the others as you fell to the ground, clutching your stomach where the upper demon punched through. "Née..you're so stupid..." you muttered as you grabbed your sword, "ghost breathing 10th form: reaper's seal."

Your body started to fade along with the demon's, all the other could do was watch as you turn into dust. "I love you guys..."

With the sword technique you used the demon and you were gone. All the pillars could do was stare at the empty space that once held your body.

There's nothing more tragic than a funeral without a body...

I'm sorry if this isn't what you asked for (exactly) but I couldn't really find a way for the last part...sorry lol