Tanjiro X Reader (fluff)

The_Moon_Pillar  thanks for the request UwU

>>><<<

Why

That was the word on tanjiro's word. A simple word that meant so many reactions. Who was it directed at? Well the lovely (y/n). You see, her brother, the wind pillar, thought it'd be a great idea to spike her drink and get her drunk. With this said, Tanjiro had to look over (y/n) since her brother was drunk too.

But he was afraid his heart couldn't take it anymore when drunk (y/n) took a turn from her emotionless face to a childish personality. This made Tanjiro see you as the most precious thing ever.

"Tan~ ji~ ro~" hell even the way you said his name made him blush. "Y-yes?" He normally wouldn't stutter seeing as he was the one putting on the strong facade but when it came to you. He couldn't help but feel like he'd melt at your gaze.

"I'm cold!" You whined as you tried to warm yourself up by rubbing your arms.   What you said was true, you were shivering at the old air. Which was quite confusing seeing as you're the ice pillar. "Well...y-you can w-wear my haori." Tanjiro suggested. You smiled and nodded happily. "I've always wanted to try on your haori!" You said.

Tanjiro blushed at the thought, you, wearing his haori? Now that is a sight he'd never forget. He took off his checkered patterned clothing and helped you out it on. He nearly melted seeing the Green and black patterned haori on you.

He was now red, blushing extremely as you pretended you were the male. You swung a stick you found and took a breath in. "Water breathing! Full concentration: second form water spinning thing!" Nothing happened which made you tear up. You ran to Tanjiro and tackled him in a hug.

He stumbled back and once again found himself melting at your touch. "I can't do it tan~ Ji~ ro~!" You cried. Tanjiro patted your head in an attempt to comfort you. "Am...am I weak?" You asked. Tanjiro shook his head rapidly, "no way!! You're a pillar! Your breathing form is beautiful and-and I've never seen anyone as graceful and pretty as you!" Tanjiro went on and on about how he admired you. Sometimes slipping up and saying what he loves about you.

Your tears stopped as you took into count what he said. When he finished all he could do was blush. Your gaze looked directly into his eyes, almost in a trace you stepped up on your tippy toes and placed a kiss on his lips.

Pulling away you leaned into his ear, your breath in his ear made him turn 50x more red. You gently whispered, "I'm not actually drunk Tanjiro."

He passed out on the floor, from both embarrassment and happiness. You kneeled down besides him. "Tan~ Ji~ ro~?" You asked waving a hand across his face. He made no reaction and only laid on the ground with a love sick face. You giggled and kissed his cheek, leaving the demon slayer on the ground as you asked some Kakushis to help carry the demon slayer from the ground to the butter fly estate.

"Ne, tan~ Ji~ ro~ it was only one drink."

I'm actually quite proud of this one! It turned out well, or at least I think it did...leave a vote and possibly comment your request :)