Shinobu X Reader (fluff)

@wellwellwellwelp thank you :))

>><<

"Shino-Chan!!"

"No."

"B-but"

"No. (Y/n) said she didn't trust you...yet."

"But I can't be trusted!"

Shinobu put down the book she was reading. "Then ask (y/n)—" the demon ran away leaving the butterfly demon confused. "Whaa?" She asked herself. That's when she felt arms wrap around her waist, you placed your head on her shoulder taking in her scent.

Shinobu blushes, "(y-y-y/n)-Chan." She stuttered. You only groaned, "you make me so jealous sometimes." You whined letting the girl go. Shinobu groaned slightly at your skin leaving hers but made no complaint. "Shinobu...why did douma leave so suddenly?" You May have both shared the rank as the 4th demon moon but that's no reason for the 2nd demon moon to run away from the both of you.

You paled and grabbed her hand leading her back into the house. That's when you saw douma holding your child, swaying slightly. You rolled up your sleeves, "douma...." you smiled sweetly, "what are you doing?" You asked. Douma froze, "just seeing the beautiful child...ya know it was my idea for the baby thing." Douma said giving you both a smile.

You sighed, "whatever. You're already his godfather.." you muttered. Douma smiled, "see! That's why I should be able to be around him :))))"  you cringed at his face. "Yeah ok. Whatever." You said. You heard the small whine the baby gave out as it woke up.

It blinked up at the demon. Once. Twice. Then a third time before letting out a happy noise. It reached for the male's hat hoping to grab it. Douma leaned his head lower to the baby and it touched his hat. With all it's might it pulled it off the demon and held it in it's own arms.

It let out another noise. Shinobu smiled and lead you forward to the baby. You three all looked at the child with a smile.

"You are truly a beautiful child...just like your mothers..."