Kokushibou X Reader X Yoriichi

@maskedMessengerKid thank you for the request :)

>>><<<

"Jdjdjejdndnnrhjejjdjehehdjhr"

(Y/n) squealed at the two demon in front of her. They only gave her a confused expression. It did happen often between the trio but they could never get used to it. (Y/n) pulled both of the demons into a hug. "Why are you so much more cuter than me??????" (Y/n) whined as she let the two go.

They didn't respond (like usual) and only patted her head.

"....i think you're a lot more cuter than us..."

You froze.

You opened you mouth only to close it.

Back up you looked at the two in shock. "Y-YOU CAN TALK??!" The girl was beyond shocked she could barely believe what she just heard.

Suddenly she turned red, "WAIT HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TALKING BEHIND MY BACK?! I MEAN I TELL YOU GUYS NEARLY EVERYTHING-"

and that's how the entire night was filled with you questioning if they were spies sent by shinobu

A/n- I really could find any way to write this. I mean yeah the request was clear on what it wanted but I kinda needed a scene or something to write. I have re-write this or tackle it another day. But for now here's what I present for you guys....make sure to request on the request form! It's a lot easier to make sure I didn't miss any and respond easier.