Muichiro X reader (modern AU)

I was just listening to prom dress and was like, hey! Let's make a one shot!

>>><<<

I hate prom

It's the most embarrassing thing ever...

They said it'd be the greatest thing of the year..

Was I missing out on something?

Or was it just a lie? Whatever it was. I can't just sit here and pity myself.

"(Y/n)." I looked up through my hair to see a hand out stretched towards me. "What?" I asked, this night was already going so swell. I didn't need him making fun of me. After all it was always Muichiro and (y/n)! The battling prodigies of tomorrow! It wasn't even worth anything if the title still lead to things like this.

He rolled his eyes, "are you really just gonna sit in the floor and cry? Honestly if you were so mad at me for teasing you you shouldn't even be in the student council." I only stared at him. That's right...after I watched my prom date kiss someone else he approached me and made fun of my dress...I ran out after that. "Get off the floor at least. No one wants to stare at something ugly while they are entering this hall."

His comment only sent more tears to come out my eyes. "H-hey, stop crying, I was only joking." His voice had a slight panic before he knelt down besides me. "Jeez what made you so much of a cry baby?" He asked. Even if he insulted me his words brought a slightly warmth in my chest.

"I-...he was kissing someone else..he was holding someone else in his arms Mui-Chan." I tried once more to wipe my tears. They kept spilling even if they should've been dried by now. Muichiro pulled me into a hug, my eyes widen. "M-mui-Chan...!" I asked shocked by his advance.

"You idiot. I told you he wasn't any good." He whispered. I grew red, he's so close! He let go and helped me stand back up. "Come on. Let's go leave this place." He said leading me out. "Wait. But shouldn't we stay? We did buy the tickets—" he turned around suddenly and held my face in his hands.

"Would you want to see the idiot and the whore or would you like to spend the rest of the night with me?" Muichiro's gaze made me slightly melt. What the hell? Why am I suddenly...? Wait, I've felt this before.

"I think I'd go back to my date-" his expression made me break out into laughter. His face changed into a smile. "I'm-I'm joking. I'd Love to spend the rest of the night with you." He blushed and looked away.

"It sounds like a date when you say it like that..." he muttered.

I walked up to him, pulling him into a hug. "Thank you." I said. He patted my head before pulling me over to his bike. "I thought you'd have a car." I said. He glared at me, "we're 14." He said. I rolled my eyes, "whatever Mui-Chan." I said.

He gave a light smile. "Mhm, sorry I'm not some prince you asked for." I looked up at him, he looked a bit sadden.

"I can't believe you're a prodigy. Mui-Chan you ARE the prince I asked for."

Im currently working on the Senami oneshot so have this to interest rest you before it comes out