Obanai X reader (lemon)

@weebZ_UWU IM SO SORRY FOR SEEING IT SO LATE— THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST- also I love you profile pic

Future me here—this took even longer than needed. Inspiration for the oneshot was lost so I couldn't bring myself to write this. I apologize.

>><<

>><<

Are you blind?

Probably.

With all the hints obanai drops you...everyone has decided you're either blind or too insecure to believe it. Maybe it was both.

You once again were oblivious to the hint obanai was giving you.

"I...I wouldn't mind." Obanai said. You turned to him with a smile, "a-a-a-are you sure...I mean..we'll be sharing a room."

OH MY KAMI—IS SHE RETARDED—THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT (Y/N)
(Since I noticed some comments saying not to use the r-slur, I am autistic :). Just wanted to clear that up- continue reading :D.)
I mean. Tee hee oh no 🙈🙈 it seems as if we're sharing a room.

Obanai rolled his eyes mentally. "(Y/n)...it'll be fine."

Oh it wasn't fine—

As soon as the doors closed obanai pushed you against was wall. He pinned your arms above your head with one arm and began to take off his mask with his other. "O-o-obanai..." you whispered, shocked by the male being so close. Obanai sighed, "I want you to be saying my name...but I want you to be louder." Obanai whispered in your ear.

You blushed and looked away, "b-b-but here?!" You asked. Obanai smirked, "are you saying you'd fuck me somewhere else?" Obanai's smirk widen when you started to stutter. He placed his mouth on your neck and began to like the area before biting down and sucking the skin.

"O-o-obanai..." you moaned as you leaned your head back. Your squeezed your legs together against obanai's leg. He pushed his knee up under your skirt. "....do...do you like me?"

Obanai blanked before an idea popped into his mind. He picked you up and threw you on the bed. "No...I love you." You blushed even more and turned away. Obanai crawled above you and started to take off his uniform. You stared at him getting undressed before taking off your own uniform.

Obanai's gaze stayed on your form making you try and cover up. Obanai held both your arms above your head and pinned down your legs. "You're beautiful. Don't try and hide it..." obanai said. You nodded slowly before letting out a gasp. Obanai slowly sparking to grope your boobs. Moving it side to side, messaging the soft skin. He leaned down and placed his mouth on the harden bud.

You arched your back in pressure making the snake pillar laugh. "I-is this your first time?" Too embarrassed to admit to the truth you turned your head to the side. Only to whip your head back when you found two finger being inserted inside your woman hood.

Obanai pumped his fingers in and out of you slowly. You couldn't help but let out a loud moan. The sound turned on the snake pillar even more (if that was possible). Obanai flipped you over onto your stomach and grabbed your ass positioning you in the air.

He grabbed his hard member and rubbed the tip on the clit. "O-obanai...s-stop...stop teasing." With those words he inserted himself inside of you pumping his member as fast as he could. Soon both of you reached your limits and committed the white substance.

Obanai laid next to you trying to even his breathing. You both smiled at eachother before going into slumber.

Everyone in the nearby rooms were traumatized. Obanai's pet snake? Oh you better fucking think he is traumatized. Every time he sees y'all enter a room alone he slitters his way out the house-

Anyways, goodnight