Scenario #1-how you meet

With no request I've decided to do a scenario for you guy

The scenarios will include

The golden trio

Nezuko

Kanao

Pillars

And anyone who you want me to add (if you want demons, you can get demons)

>>><<<

Tanjiro

You guys meet on a mission. You left your brother after he said something rude and decided to walk in the woods. That's when you saw the house and got stuck inside.

"MARRY ME PLEASE!"

"Nii-San! Leave the poor girl alone!"

"SHUT UP (Y/N)! YOU KNOW I WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE SOON!!"

You sighed and pinched your nose, "Nii-San, I'm never going on missions with you ever again." You threatened, your brother stopped for a moment before letting gout a huff and gripping the girl's kimono closer. "I don't need an non-understanding sister!" A single tear fell from your eyes but you wiped it away. "W-whatever! It's not like I need you or anything!" You said. You turned on your heels and made your way through the forest.

You started to hear a drum start playing and someone screaming. You placed a hand on your sword and ran towards the sound. That's when you saw a house. Hearing another heart beat than your own. You drew your sword towards the sound only to see its two children. Putting the sword back in its case you kneeled by them. "H-hey you guys ok?"

* - *
You looked around the room your sword out read to defend yourself by the demon coming near. But as soon as you were about to open the door two bodies slammed into yours. "Ow!" You called out rubbing your head. "Are you ok?!" A male offered a hand to you. 

You took his hand and he pulled you up. Noticing his uniform you sighed, "(y/n) (l/n), rank Kanoe." You said introducing yourself. "Tanjiro Kamado, rank Mizunoto" you sighed once more, "jeez I'm stuck with a low ranked brat." You grumbled

"Aren't we the same age-"

You glared at the male making him grow quiet.

(Demon AU) Tanjiro
Nezuko has you watch after him
"So you're brother is a demon..."

"Mhm"

"And you carry him in a box.."

"Mhm"

"You got approved by the higher ups..."

"Mhm"

"And you're asking my help for what?"

Nezuko sighed, "I need you to watch after Tanjiro for me. The next mission I'm going on is where the sun is the strongest. So I don't want to risk him burning." Nezuko explained. You nodded and took a sip of your tea. "Ok...I'll do it." Your friend broke out into a smile. "Thank you (y/n)! You won't regret it!!"  She took the box off her back and left. Leaving you and her brother.

"Uh..." you poked the box expecting something to happen. But to your disappointment nothing did happen. You stood up and walked to your kitchen grabbing the cookies you made earlier before returning to the box. "H-hey Tanjiro...do you want to try a cookie?" You asked.

The box creaked making you grow pale. You squeezed your eyes shut, What if Tanjiro is only a good demon with his sister!? What if he eats me?! Slapping your cheeks you shook your head. Get yourself together! You're nearly a hashira! You shouldn't get discouraged by some little demon!!