Shinobu X F!Reader (lemon)

Requested by:

@PillowWillowTree

>>><<<

"Shinobu!" A female whines as she ran down the halls of the abandoned estate. She slammed open the door that lead to shinobu's room and tackled the female demon in a hug. The surprised demon hugged back the excited girl. "Yes (y/n)?" She asked.

"I want kids!"

That single statement....

It may have been the result of the most kinkiest thing ever

"Ara ara~ (y/n)~Chan stop trying to hide it. I know you love the feeling~" her tentacles held you up in the air as she rubbed her hand on your clit. You bit your lip trying to suppress the moans that we're trying to surface. Shinobu chuckled, "let me ask again." She inserted two fingers inside of you and started to pump it slowly.

"Let me hear you."

You let out a quiet moan despite trying to hide it. Shinobu shook her head, "I can't hear you (y/n)~Chan, should I use one of my tentacles? Hm? Should I get your pregnant?" She leaned closer towards you, her hands now gripped your face. "You want kids right?" You only nodded making  her to smirk. "No. That isn't it (y/n)..say it, say you want me inside of you." You whined and opened your mouth, muttering a few words. Shinobu placed a hand on her ear, "hm? What was that?" She asked.

You once again muttered a few words, a bit louder than before. Shinobu grabbed yourself breast squeezing it hard. You let out a whine and felt your body tense. "I...I want you inside of me." You said quietly. Shinobu shook her head, "still can't hear you~" she teased. You growled, "damn it shinobu! I want you inside of me! I want you to make me not be able to walk tomorrow!!" You yelled.

Shinobu smiled and moved her tentacles to your lower region. "Ara ara~ you're pretty kinky aren't you?" She asked. You blushed and turned your head away. Shinobu grabbed your head and pulled it to face hers. She captured your lips the same time the tentacles went inside your entrance. You couldn't stop the loud moan that came up since shinobu was now kissing you. You hoped the kiss would muffle the pleasure you were feeling but shinobu heard it loud and clear. She made it go deeper inside of you causing your eyes to widen. It started pumping slowly until she made it speed up.

Soon enough you were both at your limits. The white substance was now inside of you covering your eggs. Shinobu laid you back down on the bed, her tentacles tucked away. You were beyond tired at the point and only laid there unmoving. Your breath uneven.

Shinobu crawled over you, "round 4?" She asked smirking.

Well then...this is honestly the first tentacle smut I've ever written....I'm sorry for this-