Until they pulled away and the reality flooded back around them.

Their smiles fell as they took in the situation around them. People were staring at them, talking among themselves. Cameras flashed around them, the reporters shouting in the entrance.

"What have you done?" It was Taehyung's father. He looked at the two men in disbelief. His mother had a hand on her mouth, trying hard not to cry.

Taehyung gulped. "Father, it is he that I love. I can't live in this lie anymore"

"You fucking-" Taehyung's father started. But no one saw what was coming.

A hand flew towards Taehyung, ready to slap him across the face. Jeongguk's watchful eyes caught what was going to happen. Before the woman dressed in white could slap her almost-husband, Jeongguk's hand stopped her. He grabbed her arm right before it hit Taehyung.

Jennie looked at Jeongguk in bewilderment. She looked as if she could kill somebody, her whole face was red with rage. She screamed, making everyone look at her. "Let me go! You faggot" She spat.

"The fuck did you say to my boyfriend?!" Taehyung stepped in. His eyes bore into her, anger flaring.

Jeongguk stopped him. "My sexual and romantic preference is my business. At least I wasn't pathetic enough to plot a scandal against my boyfriend's company so he would end up marrying me"

"What?" It was Taehyung. "Gguk, what do you mean?"

"What is this Jeon talking about?" Taehyung's father barked at Jeongguk.

"What is going on here? Jeongguk! What is this blasphemy?" It was Jennie's father. Jennie's mother was crying in the back.

"Mr. Kim Yeonbin, Mr. Kim Eunjin" Jeongguk said, glancing at Taehyung's and Jennie's father respectively. "It was Jennie who plotted everything. She planned it all so there would be a chemical in the first batch of products and for Rose to use it and to file a lawsuit. Then after the downfall of Tan Corporation Taehyung would have to marry her"

"What kind of ridiculous accusation is that? Watch your mouth, boy!" Eunjin said.

"Mr. Jeon, I don't know how much you love my daughter's fiancé but I won't have you spitting these baseless words-" Yeonbin's words were stopped when Jeongguk raised his hand. A silence fell over the group of men and women.

"I have proof" Jeongguk said, revealing the voice recorder in his hand. He pushed the play button of the recorder.

"Because he doesn't love me..." Jennie's voice was cringe-worthy, coming from the small device.

The crowd watched in disbelief. "No! That's not me!" Jennie screamed, trying to take the recorder from Jeongguk's hand. Taehyung pushed her back, scowling.

"You planned this all?" Taehyung asked, utterly bewildered.

"I did it because I loved you!" Jennie said.

Taehyung's face portrayed utter disgust.

"It was her plan. Jeon Mina and Kim Seokjin helped her too" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung eyed him, surprised.

"Jin?" It was Namjoon. Jin was standing in the back of the crowd. Namjoon looked betrayed, more from Jin than his own sister. Namjoon was a good person. Jeongguk pitied him, having to know the truth that his boyfriend/ lover/ whatever their title was, was a liar.

Jin held his head low. "I didn't know Jennie was involved in this until recently"

"Not like that would stop you from continuing your work in this" Jeongguk said. Jin didn't respond.