Dream 144

15/6/20

[Cursed Prize]

I was sick and went to the clinic. The clinic looked like a trial room, with rows of desks and chairs. A lady, the doctor, sat at the judge's table, and children played at the row under hers.

We waited for a while, then a nurse came in with a paper and after reading it, the doctor said that I was healthy, so me and my mom went home. On the way, we spotted a crane machine. She asked if I wanted to play or not. I haven't answered yet but she already gave me a 100k bill from her purse and tucked 2 others in.

I went to the machine and slid in the bill. Changes started to come out but it was in 5k and 2k bills and there was only a few of them. Some started to came out through another hole but it's still not enough. I thought it was odd and I was confused. Then, I realized the game had already started, so I brushed it off.

I grabbed the stick and moved it around. There were plushies, and I can't choose one. I decided to go with the puppy one and pushed the button. The crane went down.

Then, I "wake up". I rummaged my bag to see what I got and pulled out a demon rubber doll. I was shocked, confused and kinda scared. I immediately tore it apart and went to the garbage bin near the fish pool. But then, I saw a lot of that doll, looking at me, from inside of the pool, underwater.

I got freaked out and went to my mom. She was asleep. The lights were yellow and oddly, unlike my other dreams, the bed arrangement was up-to-date. I woke her up and told her what I saw.

Then, I woke up.

It became even more realistic.

One of these days, I might not even be able to tell it apart.

Dream Logजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें