Dream 106

13/02/20

[Rat's Victim]

I was going to shop at a warung. There were chicken cages with fish (yes, no water, they're floating), eggs (only the eggs, no chicken) and rats.

I grabbed two eggs and there was this chubby girl that went for the rats. She grabbed one but put it back immediately, but she didn't close the cage's door.

I grabbed the eggs and the rat escaped. Seeing this, the girl complained (in Indonesian) and said "aw, look! It's felicia's fault."

I denied it, since she's the one who didn't close the door. I was very monotonous, like when I was acting like a wise higher up. I had a stiff demeanor, and was looking down on her. "why is it my fault?". She then argued with an obnoxious tone that everything was my fault, and that she wanted to keep the rat as her pet.

I then saw the rat going in circles in front of a trash bin. I said "not everything is what it looks like, it could be lying to you". I walked down to the rat, it was scaring a little orange kitten, forcing it to get out of the trash bin's hole.

Then, the girl said "that's not true! It's innocent!" I then said "no, it is deceiving you." the rat freaked out looking at the skinny and fragile kitten, as if it was yelling at it. The kitten was obviously scared and just walked away slowly.

The rat then scratched the kitten's face, leaving a scar. I was in the middle of arguing with the girl, but I immediately snatched the rat away from the kitten. It let out 4 human like squeaks and a table of meaning of squeaks appeared in my head.

In there, 4a means "playing victim". This angered me, I was frowning as I squeezed the rat in my hand. But then my feet started to get heavy.

Then, I woke up.

[Swimming Girl Group]

I can't remember it clearly, and this dream happened before Rat's Victim. There was also several other dreams but I forgot about them.

I was looking for my mom. She or I was lost and separated. Inside a familiar mall, with many escalators small to big, I look for her.

When I got to the second floor, there was a commotion. Everyone rushed to the third floor. Then, I saw my mom going there as well. I heard the name "BLACKPINK" as in the girls singer group.

I followed my mom and she was at the railing looking down excitedly. I look down next to her and saw the blackpink girls swimming in the pool, doing choreographed swimming right underneath my feet.

I grabbed my phone so I can take a pic to brag about but the camera was... Weird.

Then, I woke up.