Dream 139

6/5/20

[Escape Mission: Queen]

I was stranded in another world. I remember being chased away by some people and I had to get away into another other world.

I was in a fantasy world and transported into my old world. I was inside this big building that's filled with guards. I think it's government related. I went on this mission with dead-eye, fallen angel, and lily hacker (OCs) , but lily hacker is a 40 y/o man with short black hair.

I was in this room with a teleportation device but it's a toy flip phone and the wiring was busted. I went out of the room when I switched positions with lily hacker and went to fallen angel.

There was a crowd of people and I told her to distract them. She refused but I pushed her out. I saw [Star] and said hi to her for the last time, and then I brushed past her.

I remember seeing a crowd of guards coming up. I rushed upstairs and teleported to the fantasy world. I arrived and remembered seeing the palace's ceiling.

It was all in gray and there were vines on the wall. I passed the kitchen, and went to the throne room were I was met with... The king? No, the prince? Well, he's my husband/lover.

I yelled because I was angry and declared something about me being mighty or something. I was in a gown. I was the queen.

Then, I woke up.

I really can't remember much. I remember a psychic lady and an old wizard like man. I also felt like it didn't start like that.

And also, who was the lover?