Dream 98

13/12/19

I was solving mysteries. I forgot most of the stuff although I'm fresh just awake. There was 5 of us I think. But the one that I remember the most was the last part of the dream.

We solved a case and a new one popped up. The internet cafe (our base) was going to be shut down and everyone was scattered everywhere.

Me and this guy that I can't remember his face was trying to crack just who is this other guy that stalks(?) us/me. And I came into a small conclusion that the person was one of us. Guy started saying what the others were currently doing and then he got into Jumin Han (henceforth will be nicknamed Jumin Guy cuz he's definitely not the MM's Jumin Han) .

Jumin Guy was one of us and the richest and most successful. The guy googled what Jumin was doing on 5 phones and he said something that has "kaget" in it despite talking in english.

I got jolted up hearing that and grabbed the phones and put them in a line to somehow they merge into the word "kaget teh". I immediately put it in my note in my phone.

When I put it in, all the bullets had the name "drunkards and the bros:". I got a little confused but put in my entry anyway only for it to be decoded into...

"Jumin Guy is probably dead"

When I read it, the word "probably" was not there and I began to panic and guilt started to come--

... Guilt?

Then, I woke up.