Dream 63

31/1/19

I was at a parking lot. I have a long black poofy hair with kind and innocent looking face. I was going to me and andhyka's car when a guy stopped me.

He looks like one of those handsome brat with white but dirty dark pale skin and sharp teeth and hair. He stopped me and andhyka and said something and then said that he will make me his wife while andhyka was behind him facing me.

I was then invited to his coliseum and turns out he is this evil king that kills his subjects for fun. The "Olympic" has this decoration which was a bunch of dead people tied together and hung on a crane and people had to walk beneath them. I was walking but at the same time terrified so i cover myself with clothing and walked away.

I had to participate in a game so i went with making golden things and made a morning star but without its spike and use diamonds instead.

Akmal (my junior in school) came and showed his golden spiked club and then while looking at mine, he 'accidentally' ruined mine and then goes off.

When the day comes, I saw the guy on his throne and i was told to sit near him alongside with other people that sits on the ground with me.

I learnt that there's this lady (i forgot her name, let's call her erma) and she's this kind but quiet airhead.

Many people lost the games and many people were murdered too. But then when it's a running tournament, the king said "if this guy lost, i will shotgun Erma!" (maybe she was related to him or something).

The guy tripped and fell and lost all in front of the king, so the king grabbed erma by her hair while she retaliate but kept silent.

A girl screamed 'no' but couldn't do anything. Then she sits on this altar and the king said "i will shotgun you, erma!" all crazy like and as he puts the shotgun on her head, I cover my eyes because I'm too scared to see (i think) and then i heard the gunshot.

Then, when i was about to open my eyes, i woke up.