Dream 135

1/5/20

Dream #1
[Near Death Exhaustion]

I was escaping school. I went to the parking lot and passed a teacher. She followed me and attempted to drag me back to school. I was riding a bike.

I went around the town through small spaces and even got back to the road to school. She got a comrade on the way. I got tired and had no more energy to escape.

I had to jump through gates and got cornered. I jumped with all the power I had left.

Then, I woke up. I felt as if my heart has stopped for a while. I thought I was gonna die.

Dream #2
[Breaching Into Reality]

I was going somewhere with my mom. She told me she'll reward me with something if I pick up my older brother. We went to his school and I went to his class.

His class was in the second floor and I yelled at him to go home. He climb down a tree and had his bag thrown down by his friend. He walked right next to me and his friend catches up.

The friend wanted to get to know me but my brother was protective. He covered my eyes with his big hand.

But then, it all went void. All I felt was a big warm hand covering my eyes. I was awake, conscious. Then, I felt something getting close to my right ear. A pair of lips about to kiss it. I got startled and gasped a little. The lips went away and the hand was gone too.

Then, I woke up.

Dream #3
[Passionate Rambling]

I was in Palestine with my mom. We were breaking down houses and my mom said "they're hiding bodies here, look" and proceeded to break down a wall. There was a hollow space behind that wall and three skeletons fell down.

My mom ranted about how terrible the Palestinian has it and I was just nodding along. We were in the middle of a desert. In the distance I saw a military troupe.

I don't remember much other than my mom's rantings.

Then, I woke up.