Dream 156

23/7/20

Dream #1
[Arcmage And Her Pocky Pillars]

I was a mage on a vacation. I looked like that princess of Lebovny from the manhwa 'Seducing The Villain's Father', but with shorter hair. I ran away from my responsibilities as I was the strongest mage of the land. I summoned pillars of pocky in the middle of a golden meadow. I rushed there to eat it.

But, there was a young boy, around 13, white hair and yellow eyes, slashing my pocky pillars. I panicked and rushed to him. I told him to stay away from my food but he ignored me.

I knocked him out and dragged him to my village. As I dragged and tossed the boy to the ground, the elder looked pale and muttered "Oh no... This is the prince...". He then saw me and yelled my name "Devaa!!!". I was nonchalant about it.

Then, I woke up.

Dream #2
[Headmistress And The Occult Next Door]

I was a headmistress of an academy of magic. I went on a stroll when I found an ominous cave. It has a door on it. Of course, I opened it and saw... A cult. A lady is in front of a pot, surrounded by big men in black cloaks. I closed the door.

I cleared my head. I looked like a saint. I wore a light white witch dress, the skirt stopped between my knees and ankles. Very pretty white witch hat too, it had laces. I had long black/dark brown hair, black eyes and wore square glasses.

I sighed. I opened the door again only to see that it's empty. I searched around the cave made into a house. It had a bedroom, a dining room where the ceremony took place, and a kitchen.

In the kitchen, there was a door. The sink was placed under a window next to the door, so I can see outside. There was cemetery right in front of the dark woods. So ominous with spider webs and foreign dark power. Then suddenly, I passed out.

I woke up on a dirty grey bed in the bedroom and saw the bedroom door opened. I walked to the dining room to see a lone shadow standing there. In the background, Dorime played ominously.

The shadow pulled me to the kitchen, to the door leading to the cemetery. I retaliated and finally broke free. I dashed out in horror to my academy, which was boarded with giant white walls.

I screamed my partner's name, 'Ke' something, and slipped to a gutter where he pulled me in. He pulled too strong tho as I flew and crashed into my office in one of the towers. The shadow flew with me. It was an anime demon lord girl.

Then, I woke up.

Dream #3
[Chased While Pregnant]

I was in a camping of sorts. I had a boyfriend who impregnated me. I was already a few weeks in. In science class, there was this bitch that bullies people and she targeted me. She wanna try to snatch my man.

She started manipulating him and my boyfriend became very disappointed with me. I then left only to be chased by a group of undeads into a maze.

The maze looked like a game made by a twisted trickster and I had to run for my life. They were right behind me and I had to dodge, jump, etc. My legs felt cramped and heavy as I run.

I got teleported to a nice edo style garden with Japanese style house (ofc) with many mango trees and cherry blossoms.

I realized I was still being chased so I hurried to another portal in one of the gazebos. I got out of the maze and had a paper flew into my hands asking me if I wanted round two. Hell no.

There was this buff instructor guy who congratulated me for passing. I saw those 3 girls still hanging around my man. The buff dude bro asked me what rewards do I want and I said I wanted a punishment for them.

They paled and suddenly, my bf came into the realization that they were evil. The girls started to lose hair and their skin turned into different colors.

Then, I woke up.